motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

Alright, let's talk about Moto's next cycle...

It's about that time again, and no one is happier to get started again than me! Here's what it's gonna be...

1-4 d-bol @ 40mg ED
    1-16 test enanthate @ 500mg
    1-15 EQ @ 400mg
    17-19 test prop @ 75mg ED
    12-19 tren acetate @ 75mg ED
    300/100/50 clomid 3 days after last inject.
    nolva on hand.

I'm also kicking around the idea of frontloading the first two weeks of this cycle with the test and EQ.

Now, the more I've been thinking about it, I may not want to run that much gear in one cycle. I'm up in the air right now with the EQ, and may drop it.

For those that don't know, this is my third cycle, I'm at 198-200 lbs right now because of a post cycle treatment learning curve that hasn't caught up until now.

Another question for those that have used Fort Dodge EQ...How did you space out the injects to get to 400 mgs per week? With a frontload, I'm looking at 16ml of EQ alone per week. Seeing that the stuff is painless, I could put it anywhere, but for the first two weeks that would be 20ml of oil! Then again, I may just make my own!

-moto

That is a big cycle bud 40 mg of dbol thats a hefty amount. If you can handle that cycle then that is a great cycle~good luck

Governor is offline Junior Member
    look really good man. However, I might drop the d-bol dose to 30 or 35 and extend it to 5 or 6 weeks.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    What's up Moto!!

I like the cycle as you have it laid out. However, with the 40mgs of Dbol ed wks 1-4 .. I see no reason to frontload the Test and Eq. The Dbol should start you off nice. Good Luck with it Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    What's up Moto!!

I like the cycle as you have it laid out. However, with the 40mgs of Dbol ed wks 1-4 .. I see no reason to frontload the Test and Eq. The Dbol should start you off nice. Good Luck with it Bro!

That's what I was thinking about the frontload, but I have plenty so I thought, what the hell. I probably won't do it.

As for the d-bol, I ran 35mg ED in my first cycle with no problems, and my tabs are 10mg. I'm all about convenience!

-moto

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Damn!

Damn dude, that's a long cycle. I like it though. I'd run the D-bol for 6 weeks too. May as well right?

How about adding some HCG in here? I've never needed it before, as my previous cycles have been much shorter than this one. What kind of actual benefit would this give me, other than combating atrophy?

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    What's up Moto!!

I agree

JohnnyB

bump

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    How about adding some HCG in here? I've never needed it before, as my previous cycles have been much shorter than this one. What kind of actual benefit would this give me, other than combating atrophy?

-moto
    good cycle, keep the dbol atleast 40/ed. hcg might be needed, but dont think so. 16 weeks right at the hcg mark but you arent running deca .

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, id run hcg mid cycle and end of your cycle....weeks 7-8 500 iu 10 days, then the last 2 weeks of shots shoot 500 iu ed for 14 days....

the 40mg of d-bol is fine, ive ran 50 mgs on a few cycles....i think it might be better to start the prop a few weeks before what you have planned....good luck bro...Madmax

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Another question for those that have used Fort Dodge EQ...How did you space out the injects to get to 400 mgs per week?
    2cc's eod=400mgs/wk

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    hey moto, btw your cycle looks...

Just curious, what are your goals on this?

~US~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I like the cycle. Start hcg when your nutz crawl up (wk 4or 5?) 500iu 2x wk from then on. Youll also love the ft dodge if its your first time w/ it. Just in about ed with it. put it in your calves, bis, tris, etc....

Have you thought about adding var in there towards the end also? I am currently on test/eq/tren /var and am LOVING it!

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    hey moto, btw your cycle looks...

Just curious, what are your goals on this?

~US~
    I'm looking at getting to around 220-225, end up at least 215 (worst case) when it all said and done. Being the middle of winter, it will be a straight up bulking cycle.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I like the cycle. Start hcg when your nutz crawl up (wk 4or 5?) 500iu 2x wk from then on. Youll also love the ft dodge if its your first time w/ it. Just in about ed with it. put it in your calves, bis, tris, etc....

Have you thought about adding var in there towards the end also? I am currently on test/eq/tren/var and am LOVING it!
    I've read a few things recently while researching HCG usage that suggests that overuse of HCG could cause a desensitivation (is that even a word?) of the Leydig cells. If I used it it would be for a week in the middle, then two weeks at the end. There seems to be many different techniques for administering HCG, I just haven't made my final decision on it yet.

As far the var, I would love to try it at some point, and I think it may be in my next cycle this spring. I just don't really have the $ for it right now, and it ain't cheap!

-moto

Thread Information