joec is offline New Member

Please help with long cycle.

i am 24 this will be my 6th cycle. i am 6' 218.. wanna run a 28 week cycle and was thinkin of this.. dbol 35mg/d 1-5 l test enth. 750w 1-22 ll deca 400w 1-15 l hcg 15-16 ll EQ 300W 16-28 l test prop 100eod 23-28 ll winny 50eod 23-28 l please help me out if u think i should change anything. lookin to really kick it this year.. thanks,,,,,,

anyone...................

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what have your past cycles been like? What are your goals? In any event, depending on your exp, looks alright.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You should talk to bdtr and Ironfist on this one. They are both running 28 week cycles right now. I would run the hcg 3 times in the cycle for instance week 9, 19, and at the end. I like having the hcg when running deca . I wish I could tell you more but I have never even thought about a cycle that long.

past cycles have been.. sust/dbol ,,,anadrol /test.suspension,,,dbol/t400/deca ,,,dbol/test.enth/deca,,,test.enth/deca/winny... all cycles were about 10-12 weeks except last was 16-17 weeks.. goals are pretty basic, nice quality muscle and really tone it up and look nice and hard come mid late summer.. i am not a competitive bodybuilder..

Thread Information