bionic1 is offline New Member

What the F--k am I doing wrong!

I am getting no damn results what so ever! I am taking BRONTEL-CLENBUTEROL and GLAXOWELLCOME-T3. The clens and T3 at :

Clens, ed 2,3,4,5,6,7,7,7,7,6,5,4,3,2 (2 weeks on 2 weeks off) and T3 (weeks 1-5)1,1,1,2,2,2,33,3,3,3 etc.

Its been 2 weeks and I have not lost a pound. I train with a lot of intensity and do cardio 3 times a week for 1 hour. I have however, gained a few more pounds, most in my belly. My diet is not to strict but very sensible. I cheat every 5 days after I read an article on anabolicrevew.com which stated that some pro even eat fast foods and iron it away with cytomel . Maybe I’m judging it prematurely but if I have to do more cardio then the hell with T3. This is my first time using the T3 and on my last cycle I lost lbs faster doing cardio 5-days a week.

Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong or how can I alter the intake? this week i am not the T3 alone for another 2 weeks.

I am also taking:
    Anavar -30mg week 1-6 ** Yellow tabs 10mg/each
    Prop-700mg week 1-12
    EQ-400mg aweek 1-10
    Tren week 6-12
    Winny week 1-6

Nolv / Prov 10mg/25mg ed
    Clomid for post cycle treatment.
    Last edited by bionic1; 09-28-2003 at 03:12 AM.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    First of all, I.P. doesn't make the 10mg yellow's anymore. I hope you had these leftover from a while ago; or else you got scammed.

Second, you need to lay out your diet for us. Put in as many details as you can. I'd be willing to bet anything that your problem is in your diet.

Good luck.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I was carrying a gut for a while this summer, was carrying about 16% body fat. But now I am getting abs showing up without need to flex and here's what I did. I found combination flax seed, fish oil, L-Carnitine and Q10 just really seemed to eat the fat off me effortlessly. The L-Carnitine/Q10 Coemzime combination really seemed to do the greatest effect. It was in fact so effective I relaxed my diet and let my calarie intack increase quite a bit and yet the tummy fat still came off quite well.

Also dont under estimate the effects of creatine bloat. Once you are fully loaded on creatine after a few months of use, I find you only need to dose creatine as an after workout pump maintainer, otherwise to keep taking creatine endlessly everyday makes you get like a permanent bloat in your tummy area.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was carrying a gut for a while this summer, was carrying about 16% body fat. But now I am getting abs showing up without need to flex and here's what I did. I found combination flax seed, fish oil, L-Carnitine and Q10 just really seemed to eat the fat off me effortlessly. The L-Carnitine/Q10 Coemzime combination really seemed to do the greatest effect. It was in fact so effective I relaxed my diet and let my calarie intack increase quite a bit and yet the tummy fat still came off quite well.

Also dont under estimate the effects of creatine bloat. Once you are fully loaded on creatine after a few months of use, I find you only need to dose creatine as an after workout pump maintainer, otherwise to keep taking creatine endlessly everyday makes you get like a permanent bloat in your tummy area.

ok looking at the cycle you are on have you had your b/f measured since you started this cycle. I mean i dont think you are going to lose wieght rite away you have test and other muscle builders in it. I would just check your bf first. Also how are you clothes fitting

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Two weeks isn't very long and if your diet isn't good I wouldn't expect to lose much BF. Pros have large amounts of muscle and usually amazing genetics along with the large amounts of Growth hormones helping them out.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bionic1
    I am getting no damn results what so ever! I am taking BRONTEL-CLENBUTEROL and GLAXOWELLCOME-T3. The clens and T3 at :

Clens, ed 2,3,4,5,6,7,7,7,7,6,5,4,3,2 (2 weeks on 2 weeks off) and T3 (weeks 1-5)1,1,1,2,2,2,33,3,3,3 etc.

Its been 2 weeks and I have not lost a pound. I train with a lot of intensity and do cardio 3 times a week for 1 hour. I have however, gained a few more pounds, most in my belly. My diet is not to strict but very sensible. I cheat every 5 days after I read an article on anabolicrevew.com which stated that some pro even eat fast foods and iron it away with cytomel . Maybe I’m judging it prematurely but if I have to do more cardio then the hell with T3. This is my first time using the T3 and on my last cycle I lost lbs faster doing cardio 5-days a week.

Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong or how can I alter the intake? this week i am not the T3 alone for another 2 weeks.

I am also taking:
    Anavar -30mg week 1-6 ** Yellow tabs 10mg/each
    Prop-700mg week 1-12
    EQ-400mg aweek 1-10
    Tren week 6-12
    Winny week 1-6

Nolv / Prov 10mg/25mg ed
    Clomid for post cycle treatment.
    i like this cycle minus the yellow var? as rickson said, 2 weeks is not enough time. also i would'nt run clen and t3 during this cycle, i would run with pct, for a couple reasons. fat burning agents(clen t3) dont work for me while im on test. the water weight counteracts the fatloss. also, clen tends to hog your receptors.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I'd have to agree about double and triple checking your diet. Its usually the culprit.

L8

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    First of all, I.P. doesn't make the 10mg yellow's anymore. I hope you had these leftover from a while ago; or else you got scammed.

Second, you need to lay out your diet for us. Put in as many details as you can. I'd be willing to bet anything that your problem is in your diet.

Good luck.
    WHAT! ** doesn’t make 10mg yellow tabs anymore, damn. This was a reliable source too. Here is my diet

8:00am 2-whole eggs with 4-additional whites and toast oj
    10:00am Myoplex Low Carb meal replacement 50g protein
    1:00pm 6oz chicken breast one potato
    3:00pm Myoplex Low Carb meal replacement 50g protein
    5:00am 3 cans of tuna with hot sauce
    7:00 post workout-Myoplex Low Carb meal replacement 50g protein
    9:00pm Baked Fish (Fried Fish or chicken wings on Sundays) or chicken breast

Every Sunday I order Pizza for the football games

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

I am currently taking Acetyl L-Carnitine Coenzyme Q10 and Palmetto. I started taking them after I watched a program on PBS where and doctor that specializes in fats loss emphasizes on the unique properties of AL-C. I am not consistent with taking them because sometimes I’m just not in the damn mood to swallow those damn pills. My daily vitamin intake is 14 damn pills. A Very Big Pharmaceutical Corporation whom I use to work for sells them at $100 for a 30 day supply and they sell 160,000 a month but I get them for $26

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    ok looking at the cycle you are on have you had your b/f measured since you started this cycle. I mean i dont think you are going to lose wieght rite away you have test and other muscle builders in it. I would just check your bf first. Also how are you clothes fitting

No i didnt check my bf before the cycle. My clothes fit a little tight. i will however, check my bf from this point on.

Thread Information