rage22 is offline New Member

gyno vs ingrown hair

got what I thought was an ingrown hair near my nipple, I pulled it out and seemed to have helped till the next day. The reason I have concern is that im towards the end of my cycle and I wanna make sure that its not gyno. I have a surplus of clomid and no nova so I took one today and will take for a few more days to make sure.

Thoughts suggestions on this would be appreciated

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid is a anti-e but not effective in helping with gyno symptoms...... better at helping getting your natural test levels back... Get your hands on some Nolva and start running at 40mg and see it that helps.

Try getting the nolva from a liquid research company if you're having problems getting it.

rage22 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Clomid is a anti-e but not effective in helping with gyno symptoms...... better at helping getting your natural test levels back... Get your hands on some Nolva and start running at 40mg and see it that helps.

Try getting the nolva from a liquid research company if you're having problems getting it.
    Yeah I thought my bro still had nova so I didnt bother getting any, I really didnt want to use the clomid cause like you said its for recovery more than gyno. Right now the area around my nipple is very red and irritated not sure if its gyno or just infected.

Thread Information