Da Bull is offline Banned

Regarding mental health and AS

I've been seeing quite a few treads on the mental health issue.Maybe it helps with some to vent on this board about it,but very few here can help you.The same replies all the same,GET HELP.Personally I think we're all crazy to put ourselves through the torture we do in the gym.Soon as I walk through the door and smell that smell,I get nutz.When I leave I feel high,so point being we're all crazy to some point,let's just keep the subject matter to AS and for those who are really f'ed up in the head go see a doc.Hope you get better.Just my.02. DB

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'm nuts and I don't juice.

Here is a quote from one of my favorite songs:

"Using my inhibitions, calling my intuitions. Something's going on if I'm feeling not superstitious I'm vicious, I'm trapped inside the paradox, when my thoughts getting twisted like some dreadlocks. I never or ever wondered bout the Voodoo. I sing the Voodoo, now my deepest fears is coming through...I never loved ya, but I hate ya Isle. How could I love you, how, because I hate you now! So when you, I take you under with the wickedness, and with the wickedness I make a preacher slit his fuckin' wrist. No comin' near me, when I'm thinking this. Cuz when I'm thinking this, I'm thinking suicidalist UGHHHH! So back up off me, bust a brain cell. I bust a brain cell. I fall asleep and dream about hell. Some wonder why I'm calling ya'll. The sky is falling ya'll. But after all, it's my deepest fears."

I got lots of anger thus my rapid flames on this board. I'm working on it though.

Yeah I can vouch for calipso he loves to flame

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I'm nuts and I don't juice.

Here is a quote from one of my favorite songs:

"Using my inhibitions, calling my intuitions. Something's going on if I'm feeling not superstitious I'm vicious, I'm trapped inside the paradox, when my thoughts getting twisted like some dreadlocks. I never or ever wondered bout the Voodoo. I sing the Voodoo, now my deepest fears is coming through...I never loved ya, but I hate ya Isle. How could I love you, how, because I hate you now! So when you, I take you under with the wickedness, and with the wickedness I make a preacher slit his fuckin' wrist. No comin' near me, when I'm thinking this. Cuz when I'm thinking this, I'm thinking suicidalist UGHHHH! So back up off me, bust a brain cell. I bust a brain cell. I fall asleep and dream about hell. Some wonder why I'm calling ya'll. The sky is falling ya'll. But after all, it's my deepest fears."

I got lots of anger thus my rapid flames on this board. I'm working on it though.
    Calipso I live to read your flames DB

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I've been seeing quite a few treads on the mental health issue.Maybe it helps with some to vent on this board about it,but very few here can help you.The same replies all the same,GET HELP.Personally I think we're all crazy to put ourselves through the torture we do in the gym.Soon as I walk through the door and smell that smell,I get nutz.When I leave I feel high,so point being we're all crazy to some point,let's just keep the subject matter to AS and for those who are really f'ed up in the head go see a doc.Hope you get better.Just my.02. DB
    Steroids affect the body's chemistry. If someone is experiencing depression or is taking medication for mood disorders, etcetera, and wonders how AS will affect him/her, then this is absolutely the correct place to disccus it.

Depression and other mental effects are part of the side effects that a person may experience while using AS, so--AGAIN--this is the right place to discuss it.

I disagree with your post. I feel that you're inability to empathize with people who are experincing life differently than you, speaks volumes about you--but I will not flame you here. Referring to people who have mental health issues as "f'ed up in the head" is immature. If you stick around a bit more, you may find that there are many people on this board who are MATURE and make an effort to be far more understanding and open-minded than what you have demonstrated by posting what you've written above.

One of the things that makes this board outstanding is the good attitudes of the members of the board. If you continue to be childish and to show such close-mindedness, then you might find other boards besides AnabolicReveiw.com far more welcoming.

I hope that you stick around, learn and share. I also hope you grow up a little while you participate on the board.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-28-2003 at 08:16 PM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I got a fan club for my flames. Excellent. ::Taps fingers together like Mr. Burns::

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Steroids affect the body's chemistry. If someone is experiencing depression or is taking medication for mood disorders, etcetera, and wonders how AS will affect him/her, then this is absolutely the correct place to disccus it.

Depression and other mental effects are part of the side effects that a person may experience while using AS, so--AGAIN--this is the right place to discuss it.

I disagree with your post. I feel that you're inability to empathize with people who are experincing life differently than you, speaks volumes about you--but I will not flame you here. Referring to people who have mental health issues as "f'ed up in the head" is immature. If you stick around a bit more, you may find that there are many people on this board who are MATURE and make an effort to be far more understanding and open-minded than what you have demonstrated by posting what you've written above.

One of the things that makes this board outstanding is the good attitudes of the members of the board. If you continue to be childish and to show such close-mindedness, then you might find other boards besides AnabolicReveiw.com far more welcoming.

I hope that you stick around, learn and share. I also hope you grow up a little while you participate on the board.
    Sorry bro,your right on the way I worded a few things.I am very sensative towards people with mental issues,but I still feel pro medical advice is the way to go.People with these problems and realize it should seek help ASAP.I feel then after treatment it would be a good time to share thier experience.Sorry we differ a little,and apalogize to those I might have offended. DB

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sorry bro,your right on the way I worded a few things.I am very sensative towards people with mental issues,but I still feel pro medical advice is the way to go.People with these problems and realize it should seek help ASAP.I feel then after treatment it would be a good time to share thier experience.Sorry we differ a little,and apalogize to those I might have offended. DB
    No problem, bro. I understand your concern--It's a valid one.

BTW...I see you joined this month. Welcome to AR.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

Bask8kace, you've done it once again. Very well spoken.

No problem, bro. I understand your concern--It's a valid one.

BTW...I see you joined this month. Welcome to AR.
    Thanks for the welcome.Sorry we got off on the wrong foot.Again I didn't mean to offend anyone out there. DB

Thread Information