JEO3 is offline Associate Member

First sterroid cycle...make sense??

I am starting my first cycle on steroids ....I'm using test proponate only and doing the following:

Week 1: 1cc
    Week 2: 1cc
    Week 3: 1.5cc
    Week 4: 2cc
    Week 5: 2cc
    Week 6: 1.5cc
    Week 7: 1cc
    Week 8: 1cc

as reccomended by a friend that I have seen get massive gains...He has used this in combination with decca. I am planing on doing one more cycle after this and stacking with decca...I am a small cut guy that wants to put on mass, never have a problem stayin cut. Does this plan make sense? And how long should i wait between cycles?? Thanks for any feedback...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    This doesn't make sense. Prop should be taken EOD, not 1 time a week.

And there's no need to pyramid anything anymore.

If you want to run a basic test for your first cycle, I suggest get some Enanthate or Cypionate :

1-10 Enan @ 400 - 500 mg's week
    12-13 PCT

What are your stats (age, weight, training experience, etc) ??
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 09-28-2003 at 05:43 PM.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Time on a cycle equals time off a cycle. get some clomid if you can.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Also note that you wont feel any strength until about the 4th to 6th week of injections.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bad idea bro, run a longer acting ester such as cyp or enathate and run it for 10 weeks, id atleast throw some eq in there...Madmax

eq 400mg (1-11)
    test 500mg (1-12)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    This doesn't make sense. Prop should be taken EOD, not 1 time a week.

And there's no need to pyramid anything anymore.

If you want to run a basic test for your first cycle, I suggest get some Enanthate or Cypionate :

1-10 Enan @ 400 - 500 mg's week
    12-13 PCT

What are your stats (age, weight, training experience, etc) ??
    I agree totally,but you can jump start with Dbol 25mgs ed for 4weeks.Should have nolv & clom for pct.Listen to the vets here before you do anything,research and know what the hell your doing first. DB

stats

Thanks for the advice....i'm not staring the cycle yet i'm just doing research right now...but i am 23, 140lbs.. want to put on mass...so you say no pyramiding?? Do you not reccomend test prop?? even stacked with decca??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Test prop is not really recommended because of how frequently you need to inject it.
    The reason that pyramiding isn't really common practice anymore is because of the advances in post cycle treatment. Anytime you're running a cycle you need to get some nolvadex in case you start to get gyno, and clomid in order to get your own testosterone production going again and make sure you don't lose your gains.

otc

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Test prop is not really recommended because of how frequently you need to inject it.
    The reason that pyramiding isn't really common practice anymore is because of the advances in post cycle treatment. Anytime you're running a cycle you need to get some nolvadex in case you start to get gyno, and clomid in order to get your own testosterone production going again and make sure you don't lose your gains.
    where can you get clomid and nolvadex ? is it over the counter?

Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    where can you get clomid and nolvadex? is it over the counter?
    Check with your source,these are both must haves.Also research on how much you need.The rule is Clom day1 300mgs,day2-11 100mgs,day 12-21 50mgs. Nolvadex is usually taken 20mgs ed through cycle. DB

clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Check with your source,these are both must haves.Also research on how much you need.The rule is Clom day1 300mgs,day2-11 100mgs,day 12-21 50mgs. Nolvadex is usually taken 20mgs ed through cycle. DB
    so you are saying take clomid durring or after the cycle...from what i read it starts 3 days after last injection...is that what you meant by day1 being the third day after last injection?

so you are saying take clomid durring or after the cycle...from what i read it starts 3 days after last injection...is that what you meant by day1 being the third day after last injection?
    After cycle to bring up your test levels.Nolv used throughout cycle to be safe.You should really think about test e instead.500mg split into 2 shots weekly. DB

someday is offline Member
    depends on the type of AS used as to when PCT starts...also what is your diet and training like i wo uld think a person could easily be over 140.

training

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    depends on the type of AS used as to when PCT starts...also what is your diet and training like i wo uld think a person could easily be over 140.
    I train 5 days a week try to eat a ton of protein...i worked out for a year started around 130 and got to about 140 with lots of protien intake and hard training...have a fast metabolism...so hard to keep on the pounds...very cut up and stuff, but want to put on mass especially in arms (of course right). Got some test prop and a friend told me to take on injection per week...seems like that is not a good idea?? He also did not tell me of any pct....

After cycle to bring up your test levels.Nolv used throughout cycle to be safe.You should really think about test e instead.500mg split into 2 shots weekly. DB
    i have gotten that concensus about test e, and will most likely follow your advise, but the thing is i have TP...so do you think it's worth using it?? if i did every other day like you said and took the clomid and nolv...?

I train 5 days a week try to eat a ton of protein...i worked out for a year started around 130 and got to about 140 with lots of protien intake and hard training...have a fast metabolism...so hard to keep on the pounds...very cut up and stuff, but want to put on mass especially in arms (of course right). Got some test prop and a friend told me to take on injection per week...seems like that is not a good idea?? He also did not tell me of any pct....
    Sounds like your friend don't know shit.Your diet was vague but anyway being you have a fast metabolism you should be eating 5-6 meals a day and don't forget the carbs.Protien alone won't do it.You need some healthy fats in the diet as well ie fish oil,flaxseed oil,olive oil.Research the thread on diet tips.If your insistant on going with that test you might want to get Dbol for the first 4 weeks 25mg ed.That will kick start you and bulk you up,although it will be alot of water weight. DB

Sounds like your friend don't know shit.Your diet was vague but anyway being you have a fast metabolism you should be eating 5-6 meals a day and don't forget the carbs.Protien alone won't do it.You need some healthy fats in the diet as well ie fish oil,flaxseed oil,olive oil.Research the thread on diet tips.If your insistant on going with that test you might want to get Dbol for the first 4 weeks 25mg ed.That will kick start you and bulk you up,although it will be alot of water weight. DB
    yeah i gues he doesn't, he's prob fucking himself up if he doesn't do any pct...what is your suggested ideal first cycle...i will probably only do like 2 maybe 3 and i'm out....

yeah i gues he doesn't, he's prob fucking himself up if he doesn't do any pct...what is your suggested ideal first cycle...i will probably only do like 2 maybe 3 and i'm out....
    Most on this board would say Week 1-4 Dbol 25mgs ed week 1-10 teste 500mgs weekly split into to shots,say mon & thurs.After last test shot wait 3 weeks and start clom as the cycle has been told to you already.Nolv 20 mgs ed throught cycle.Make sure you eat plenty or results will be poor.Also drink at least 1 1/2 gal of water daily.Get plenty of rest and work out a proper training schedule.good luck. DB

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    I cut you a break on your last post about not knowing what a cc/ml/mg was. Im sorry you need to seriously just leave the juice alone. Go to the educational threads and read everyone of them memorize them before you even think about picking up another needle I seen on another one of your post you asked about using a 21g needle and your using prop thats insane. You said you cant fing anything besides that Im sorry but if your source cant get you some darts then he is an idiot. In my honest opinion which you can take for what its worth to you, you are a long ways away from being ready to take AS. You say you are 23y/o and 140# how tall are you? Seriously though brother I say this out of concern not flaming you at all by your questions and beliefs on such basic things you have not educated yourself enough on this subject to be using anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoLeprechaun
    I cut you a break on your last post about not knowing what a cc/ml/mg was. Im sorry you need to seriously just leave the juice alone. Go to the educational threads and read everyone of them memorize them before you even think about picking up another needle I seen on another one of your post you asked about using a 21g needle and your using prop thats insane. You said you cant fing anything besides that Im sorry but if your source cant get you some darts then he is an idiot. In my honest opinion which you can take for what its worth to you, you are a long ways away from being ready to take AS. You say you are 23y/o and 140# how tall are you? Seriously though brother I say this out of concern not flaming you at all by your questions and beliefs on such basic things you have not educated yourself enough on this subject to be using anything.
    Ok here's the deal, i'm not using anything yet...i am trying to research and learn ...and trust me i've been reading the educational stuff for the last 3 and a half hours and taking notes on all of it...I have been slightly misinformed by a few friends and am now trying to find the truth...there have been a couple of people on here who have helped to teach me a great deal and i am already rethinking my cycle and pct...I don't really see the point in your comments...if you don't wanna help, or inform then just don't respond...isn't this the questions area?...and most people said that a 21 guage needle won't give me any problems...

hey man I would go with a 23gauge 1.5 in the glute, why go bigger if you do not need to, your ass will be happier with your choice. I would say test enanthate 2 shots a week(500mg total). First cycle most people here would say not EQ or Deca , I personally think that Test will work better when stacked with EQ or Deca.

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    Like I said bro Im not trying to flame you just a little concerned and you say now that you have not used anything just doing research but in your other thread you said :
    Yesterday, 07:31 PM
    can someone explain measurements (cc/ml/mg) Post #1

JEO3
    Newbie Member

I am new to steroids and injections period, so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass...what is the difference between cc, ml, and mg...i am taking 1 cc injections but how does that interpret into ml and mg...which most suggested cycles are posted in?? any clerification appreciated....

So I was under the impression that you were using already and your right your can use a 21g neddle if your want I just dont see the point when you would easily be able to use a 25g and not have half the pain and if you were going to use the prop the right way you would have to do ED or at the least EOD injections and that would get painfull with a 21g alot faster the it would with a 25g. As far as me not posting to your threads if I dont want to help you I only posted cause I though I was wasnt trying to be an ass to you by any means. Its nice to have other people to help you but you have to remember they are not always right either so it is always a good idea to do your own research also. Again you are right this is the question forum but like you were instructed when you joined to please read the educational threads before posting because most of your more commonly asked questions can be answered by doing so. I wish you the best of luck bro be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    hey man I would go with a 23gauge 1.5 in the glute, why go bigger if you do not need to, your ass will be happier with your choice. I would say test enanthate 2 shots a week(500mg total). First cycle most people here would say not EQ or Deca, I personally think that Test will work better when stacked with EQ or Deca.
    At least we all agree on test e.I just think Dbol will bulk him up quickly,since that's what he seems to be looking for.But he needs to do much more research before he jumps in.imho Da Bull

Quote Originally Posted by LocoLeprechaun
    Like I said bro Im not trying to flame you just a little concerned and you say now that you have not used anything just doing research but in your other thread you said :
    Yesterday, 07:31 PM
    can someone explain measurements (cc/ml/mg) Post #1

JEO3
    Newbie Member

I am new to steroids and injections period, so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass...what is the difference between cc, ml, and mg...i am taking 1 cc injections but how does that interpret into ml and mg...which most suggested cycles are posted in?? any clerification appreciated....

So I was under the impression that you were using already and your right your can use a 21g neddle if your want I just dont see the point when you would easily be able to use a 25g and not have half the pain and if you were going to use the prop the right way you would have to do ED or at the least EOD injections and that would get painfull with a 21g alot faster the it would with a 25g. As far as me not posting to your threads if I dont want to help you I only posted cause I though I was wasnt trying to be an ass to you by any means. Its nice to have other people to help you but you have to remember they are not always right either so it is always a good idea to do your own research also. Again you are right this is the question forum but like you were instructed when you joined to please read the educational threads before posting because most of your more commonly asked questions can be answered by doing so. I wish you the best of luck bro be safe.
    That's cool man, i appreciate the warnings and suggestions and stuff...when i said i'm using a cc...i really shoud have said that i was told to and had intended to...when i asked about cc/ml and stuff i was pretty sure i knew but wanted to see a conversion chart or something just to be sure....i did search first, but i asked too and someone sent me the link to a conversions page and it saved me some time....doesn't really hurt to ask....

conclusion

So, combining all the suggestions i'll totally throw out that original plan...and start new...i'm kinda hemed into the prop though so what's everyone's thoughts on this cycle

10 weeks
    300mg/week test prop

(followed by clomid 3 days after last injection)Clom day1 300mgs,day2-11 100mgs,day 12-21 50mgs

and nolvadex on hand if i need it....

So, combining all the suggestions i'll totally throw out that original plan...and start new...i'm kinda hemed into the prop though so what's everyone's thoughts on this cycle

10 weeks
    300mg/week test prop

(followed by clomid 3 days after last injection)Clom day1 300mgs,day2-11 100mgs,day 12-21 50mgs

you know with prop you can't inject just once a week. I would just go with Test E but thats my opinion I do not think you want to poke yourself so much for you first cycle

10 weeks
    300mg/week test prop

Looking at the top of your thread and considering you have to pop every other day,I think you need more gear. Otherwise,it's a good start to see how your body reacts. Da Bull

depdaddy is offline Member
    i would go with enanthate as well..4-500 mg week broken into 2 shots

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    i would go with enanthate as well..4-500 mg week broken into 2 shots
    I think i will deffinately be swiching to enanthate ...seems to be a popular method...

I think i will deffinately be swiching to enanthate...seems to be a popular method...
    Like we all said,research first,but test e is the way to go. DB

Thread Information