JEO3 is offline Associate Member

first timer....

I am new to steroids and injections period, so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass...what is the difference between cc, ml, and mg...i am taking 1 cc injections but how does that interpret into ml and mg...which most suggested cycles are posted in?? any clerification appreciated....
    Last edited by JEO3; 09-28-2003 at 11:10 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    I am new to steroids and injections period, so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass...what is the difference between cc, ml, and mg...i am taking 1 cc injections but how does that interpret into ml and mg...which most suggested cycles are posted in?? any clerification appreciated....
    Let's see here.....your shooting AS and don't know how much your doing.I'll be kind and let someone else do the dirty work.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    Damn, if you don't know about the basic stuff, then you shouldn't be taking steroids . Not something to fuck around with.

Instead of me explaining it here, read this :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...p?threadid=167

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Damn, if you don't know about the basic stuff, then you shouldn't be taking steroids . Not something to fuck around with.

Instead of me explaining it here, read this :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...p?threadid=167
    Listen to KeyMaster bro,I thought he was quite kind to you.

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    Come on guys cut him a break he didnt say he was using steroids yet he just said he was new to the whole thing and with a question like that it is obvious, but seriously JEO3 there are threads that you can easily find this info on do a search and you will find all the info you need. Do your self a favor though I hope you are not already using but before you do make sure you learn as much as you possibly can before cause once you put it in your body you cant get it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoLeprechaun
    Come on guys cut him a break he didnt say he was using steroids yet he just said he was new to the whole thing and with a question like that it is obvious, but seriously JEO3 there are threads that you can easily find this info on do a search and you will find all the info you need. Do your self a favor though I hope you are not already using but before you do make sure you learn as much as you possibly can before cause once you put it in your body you cant get it out.
    Sorry bro,but he said he was taking 1 cc injections.I thought we were kind

My mistake bro read right over that part when I seen the title I couldnt even believe it was posted. JEO3 sorry guy you deserve to get flamed for that then and Da Bull is right they were easy on you! Stop what you are doing and educate yourself first you will tahnk yourself for doing it!

yeah man read the threads. Common mistake that wont be done again......... Don't let getting flamed discourage you from Using AR board, we all get it sometime or another
    Last edited by LightWeightBaby; 09-28-2003 at 10:23 PM.

Sorry i did read the thread the problem is that I also read his other thread where he stated that he hasnt used anything yet but was just doing research

Sorry i did read the thread the problem is that I also read his other thread where he stated that he hasnt used anything yet but was just doing research
    hey man that flame was not for you it was for the initial post.

I know bro,he posted several threads,all made no sense.I should have kept my .02 out,but some of the questions scared me.He has no business getting involved with this shit.He recently posted another about some pharmacy.WTF Da Bull

Da Bull..... That was my concern also he was way off base on some of the most basic things and I just didnt want to see him really hurt himself because of something someone told him who obviously doesnt know what they are talking about theirselves.But I think he believes I said the things being ignorant and I was not so I will just let him be I dont want to discourage him from staying here at the board and learning as much as he can from people that know what they are talking about.

JEO3 is offline Associate Member

Wow

Ok here's the deal, i'm not using anything yet...i am trying to research and learn ...and trust me i've been reading the educational stuff for the last 3 and a half hours and taking notes on all of it...I have been slightly misinformed by a few friends and am now trying to find the truth...there have been a couple of people on here who have helped to teach me a great deal and i am already rethinking my cycle and pct...i should have said instead of (im taking 1cc ....i was told to, but I was obviously mislead) I'm not starting a cycle until i find the best way to do it...ok i admit this thread deserved some flaming or whatever you all call it ....put it this way, this is the first time i've tried to research anythin on here and still getting used to the search and all that..i appreciate anyone's help though...

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    1cc=1ml
    mg=milligram: depends on what aas you are using
    ex. T200 is 200mg per 1 ml or 1 cc
    most kinds of winstrol are 50mg per 1ml or 1cc

Hope this helps...what goals do you plan on accomplishing with this cycle?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well I was going to post it however you beat me to it Jenseno9. Anyway, as mentioned above, depending on the drug in question will determine how many mg per cc/ml that you will be taking in.
    IC

Also it was notmentioned that mg refers to the amount of actual steroid that is in a ml so if your using test E 250 there is 250 mg of steroid in each ml so if you used 2ml you would be using 500mg.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Also it was notmentioned that mg refers to the amount of actual steroid that is in a ml so if your using test E 250 there is 250 mg of steroid in each ml so if you used 2ml you would be using 500mg.
    actually, it was mentioned.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    JEO3...spend some time here...research the educational threads more, run searches. You're in the right place for good information (most of the time). Don't listen to friends that have no experience. Hold off on that cycle until you have a better understanding of the basics.

Thread Information