DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Important Question regarding my QV products

Sorry if this is confusing, Ill try my best to explain thoroughly. I have two bottles of QV Test Enantat 250 and one bottle of QV Deca300. On one of my bottles of Test its QVE012 and the other is QVE011. My QVE012 hologram on the box doesnt have the ^ things in the middle of the hologram but it does on my bottle, yet on my QVE011 it has the ^ things in the middle of the hologram on the box but not on the bottle. Struct me as weird? And on my Deca300 QVD013 doesnt have the ^ things on either my box or my bottle. I got all three of these bottles on the same day exactly 3 days ago. Im wondering why one is batch 011 and ones 012 and my Deca is QVD 013. I have received stuff from thsi guy who works in a pharmacy before and ive never had any doubt that it was legit, but am I getting scammed this time? And can anyone tell me the web address to Quality Vet so I can look some more stuff up? Thanks guys!

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    Hey brother before they started putting the ^ on them the way to check them was to peel the hologram off of them and it should leave little circle behind on the bottle, could be that you lot is one of the old style holograms, give that a try and also if you ever want to look up the lot # of your product just go to the QV website and they have all the lot numbers listed and what the lab test were from that batch and everything

triplej is offline New Member
    http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/ thats the website and what is the pharmacist doing with vetrenarian supplies?? do a search on quality vet and you will find a lot of resourceful info >>

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro's! Really appreciate it.

Thread Information