Thread: Ordering Online

Hitnlikejr is offline New Member

Ordering Online

Will someone please respond to my message that has used the internet to order steroids before. I am thinking about ordering some online through western union. Thanks

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    People order steroids online?

I thought we were here just for information?! I hope this isn't a source request post.

Hitnlikejr is offline New Member
    What kind of answer is that? Don't even bother posting a response if you aren't going to be any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    People order steroids online?

I thought we were here just for information?! I hope this isn't a source request post.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Don't order online. You will get ripped off!

triplej is offline New Member
    sorry hit this board is for research and info purposes only!! (hint) try reading the educational threads and possibly the rules you may find your answer there, not really flaming you bro but this is hows things go around here!!!!! GL

Quote Originally Posted by Hitnlikejr
    What kind of answer is that? Don't even bother posting a response if you aren't going to be any help.
    I can post whereever I want. You joined what......today and expect me to listen to you? Phhhhfttt get real. Stop asking for a source. You can deny it but your doing it indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by triplej
    sorry hit this board is for research and info purposes only!! (hint) try reading the educational threads and possibly the rules you may find your answer there, not really flaming you bro but this is hows things go around here!!!!! GL
    See triple J gets it.

Read the FAQS before posting. Otherwise you won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I can post whereever I want. You joined what......today and expect me to listen to you? Phhhhfttt get real. Stop asking for a source. You can deny it but your doing it indirectly.
    Once again I got his back, obviously people try to order online there a thosands of sites out there! Do your research than ask a mod if a site is legit, I personally would not order online from anyone, try to find a local dealer and either go through him or find a legit domestic dealer somewher. DO NOT JUST JUMP INTO IT TAKE YOUR TIME YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET FUCKED

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I've had good luck w/ an internet supplier (and no I wont say which one so dont ask) I ordered from them three times and got my gear all three times.
    The stuff I got was the real deal but the prices were high, I also had customs nab one part of one order that was shipped seperate. ( always a possability)

Bottom line : Try to find a local dealer or domestic source if you want to order online check them out really good and check with the mods.

Good luck!

depdaddy is offline Member
    you always take a chance when ordering online..you dont know who is on the other side..you prob have a 50% chance of getting fucked..most of online pharmacies are bullshit..who are you going to tell when you dont get what you paid for..the cops or something...stick around and maybe everyone will be a little nicer to you after a while...remember your a (NEWBIE)

triplej is offline New Member
    well pn i think he has been given some sound advice here, Dont You??

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Online Sources are a 50/ 50 chance. As mentioned already, Hitnlikejr may want to check possible online sources out with a mod before sending them any cash. Once the money has been sent, there is no guarrente what was ordered will ever be sent. I am not going to even go into how tricky mail order is right now after 911. There for awhile it seemed that officials were diffidently scanning packages with more care because of terrorism. I think that things are a little more relax now though and as long as the source is legit you should be ok, however, unless you know and have ordered from them in the past have them checked out first before you send any cash.

IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-28-2003 at 11:19 PM.

Actually Pete, I wasn't flaming anyone.

I'm stating, he's asking for a source. I can predict he has pm's right now full of "Legit" sources.

Sorry for trying to help him not to get scammed.

Grant is offline Member
    IMO, he wasn't asking for a source, it looked like we was asking about internet ordering period. leave the correcting to the mods or suggest a little nicer, i have seen people on here start to correct eachother to death just waiting for a guy to screw up.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Hitnlikejr , I just saw on your post that your going to use Western Union to buy gear off the internet. I dont know if you've heard but there is a class action lawsuit against Western Union right now for screwing people over when they converted US dollars to foriegn currency (mostly euro dollars from what I understand) so you might want to watch yourself with them too. They screwed me on a couple occassions , website prices are high enough without Western Union taking more of your money.

Just a heads up bro'

Thread Information