BulkT is offline New Member

Prop and Enan stack

I was going to do a cycle of Test enan and eq but I can not find eq anywhere. My friend that is getting the test for me said he could get propionate . Now I dont know too much about this stuff so I dont want to buy it just yet. I was just wondering if I could stack those two together and get good results. If I end up using the propionate I will prolly wait a few more weeks to start just so I can research as much as possible about it. Let me know what yall think about the propionate and if i should take it or not. If I end up not taking it I am sure I can get deca from another friend of mine but I just want to wait and see.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BulkT
    I was going to do a cycle of Test enan and eq but I can not find eq anywhere. My friend that is getting the test for me said he could get propionate. Now I dont know too much about this stuff so I dont want to buy it just yet. I was just wondering if I could stack those two together and get good results. If I end up using the propionate I will prolly wait a few more weeks to start just so I can research as much as possible about it. Let me know what yall think about the propionate and if i should take it or not. If I end up not taking it I am sure I can get deca from another friend of mine but I just want to wait and see.
    the prop won't replace the EQ if that is what you want it to do...

the only time i use two different tests during a cycle is when i am using shorter half-lived drugs towards the end of the cycle. i will start running prop 3 days before i want it to kick before i have ended running enth or cyp so that PCT can be timed better.

i would just use test enanthate at 250mg above what you originally planned to run it as you might get better results and more stable blood levels.

Thread Information