Thread: Drol tips...

J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Drol tips...

This is my first run with the Drol, taking them week 1-4 on a Test/EQ cycle to jump start. I have SL 50mg tabs. Taking 1 pill a day, should I just take the whole pill at once or split it up in half or quarters ect? Any time to take better than another?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Bud
    This is my first run with the Drol, taking them week 1-4 on a Test/EQ cycle to jump start. I have SL 50mg tabs. Taking 1 pill a day, should I just take the whole pill at once or split it up in half or quarters ect? Any time to take better than another?
    take it an hour before your workout...i find that it works best for me that way because it is absorped fast and the effects are quickly recognizable.

as long as you are consistent with when you take it, the timing shouldn't matter unless you are popping it at midnight.

i have never liked the results of taking any oral after 6pm but that is just me...time the workouts accordingly to what you feel is working.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I absolutely agree about taking it 1 hour before workouts however on my off days I take it around noon time... no real reason why, just convenient. I think if you take it at the same time ed you should be fine though. Some guys use more than 50mg, but I would not recommend it. It's a very harsh oral and also can aromatize fairly quick if your succeptable (sp) to gyno. No need to split the doses, it has a fairly long half life for an oral.

Thread Information