giant is offline Junior Member

kickstarting a cycle with fina

I am 6'5 235 with very low body fat. This is my fourth cycle and I am trying a different approach. I am as lean as I want to be and want to gain very little fat this next cycle (keep abs). I am thinking about running

week 1-12 750 enan
    week 1-6 100 fina ed
    week 7-12 50 winny ed

clomid post, and .5 liquidex throughout

Would really like everyone's opinion. Main questions: what do you think about starting with fina? How much muscle could I put on while only gaining around 5 pounds of fat.

giant is offline Junior Member
    bump

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's been my experience that fina takes around three weeks to really reach its potential. Seeing that test enanthate will take about 4-5 weeks, the fina will not be as much of a "kick-start" as d-bol or prop or suspension would be. However, fina for 6 weeks followed by the winny doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, I just wouldn't consider it a kick-start per say.

-moto

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina, Trenbolone Acetate is a short ester steroid and would work fine for this. Since blood levels saturate within a few days versus weeks.

I think your cycle looks pretty damn good. You have a consistent amount of exogenous androgen use the entire duration. My only suggestion is similar to what motoxxxguy was gettin' at - I would run the acetate steroid a week or two longer than the 17A-alkylate... and also use the Winstrol while the enanthate runs it's course at the end... something like this:

Weeks 1-12; 750 Test Enanthate
    Weeks 1-8; 100 Tren Acetate ED
    Weeks 9-14; 50 Winstrol ED

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    the fina and winny would work ALOT better when done together.. since fina takes 3 weeks to kick in start then fina 2 weeks b4 the winny. and use the winny and fina in the last weeks of ur cycle. and use somethign like prop or suspension to kick start ur cycle..

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    I see what animal is saying but I think d-bol is better for putting on raw mass rather than lean gains.

kaoz&zen true dbol is a great mass builder.. but hes lookin to gain quality mass (i just get the impression), so i don't think he'll like the bloat... better to use prop, esier to keep mass and less bloat..
    just on the side.. if u think dbol is great for mass u shoudl try suspension 1cc ed.. changed my ways bro..

i'd go
    week 1-4 prop or suspension
    week 1-12 750 enan
    week 6-10 100 fina ed
    week 8-12 50 winny ed

I wonder if clen would help keep the fat without hendering the muscle gains since you are trying to gain weight. Anyone have any thoughts?

I meant to say help keep the fat off

Thread Information