50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Supplements and AAS

I was just wondering what kind of supplements everyone takes in conjunction with their cycles. I know a multi vitamin is essential but is there other stuff that you all take. I have taken a few cycles but I don't think I got the most out of my body because I didn't use enough supplements. If you read this and you take supplements in conjunction with aas post what you take.
    -50cent

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I was just wondering what kind of supplements everyone takes in conjunction with their cycles. I know a multi vitamin is essential but is there other stuff that you all take. I have taken a few cycles but I don't think I got the most out of my body because I didn't use enough supplements. If you read this and you take supplements in conjunction with aas post what you take.
    -50cent
    i will only use flax for my fat, ALA/Milk Thistle for liver, and a multivitamin. if you aren;t getting the most out of your cycles it is because you are falling short in one of three areas: training, eating, or sleeping.

see if you can hammer out any weaknesses in those and you won't need to waste your money elsewhere.

That is kind of what I was getting at. I sleep 9 hours a day, train my ass off, and eat a lot. I have a weight gainer with all sorts of stuff in it, people in the gym are amazed at me and my partner, and I love to sleep. I was just wondering if I could have gotten extra gains by using supplements.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I use Milk Thistle, ALA, Flax Seed oil, Vit C, Creatine, Whey protein, Casein protein, etc.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    this is per day

vit. c - 2g
    vit. e- 400mg
    selenium - 200mcg
    saw palmetto - 1500mg
    milk thistle - 3g
    garlic - 3g
    gugglelipids - 100mg
    no flush niacian - 2g
    magnesium - 800mg
    zinc - 50mg
    green tea (98%poly, 60%catech, 600mg ecgc) - 1.5g
    calcium d-glucarate - 50mg
    taurine - 2g

this is on and off cycle. these focus on recovery needs, lipid profile needs, prostate health, cardiovascular health.

Thanks for replying to my question. I use BCAA's flax, a multi vitamin, and probably need some thistle(aside from protein). I was just wondering what everyone took to maxamize their gains while on or off aas.

Thread Information