Why do you risk customs ??

I hope this does not piss on anyone but why are bros ordring through customs..we do all know how many guys are getting snagged due to customs don't we.

I can not even count how many guys in the last 6 months have had shit siezed.

I know prices are better but IMHO, again IMHO, no $$ is worth risking jail.

Guys get snagged with customs then roll on the source and domestic sources.

That is why we are having so many bust..if you get snagged all you say is...

Talk to my laywer !!!!!!

Anyway i just can't understand why bros are risking customs...

just my 2 cents ??

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Whats customs? I am not sure I have ever dealt with them before, lol.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    PA

Its a numbers game bro! of the thousands of packs that come in every week only a few get snagged. Using a domestic is not risk free, better perhaps. Where do you think most domestics get there gear. Over Seas bro ! This is a big boys game and we all know the risks. Like the old Beretta song said Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
    Not flaming you bro. just giving another perspective.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey PA bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see u back with us!

IMO we use any source we can. Most people have no other choice. I know i didnt in the beginning. People take whatever they can get and cross their fingers their not the next one.

OG

Originally posted by Tarzan
    PA

Its a numbers game bro! of the thousands of packs that come in every week only a few get snagged. Using a domestic is not risk free, better perhaps. Where do you think most domestics get there gear. Over Seas bro ! This is a big boys game and we all know the risks. Like the old Beretta song said Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
    Not flaming you bro. just giving another perspective.
    Actually that was already considered when I posted this.
    And your perspective is correct, however the domestic sources are taking a risk as we would yes and it is a number game but now it is getting more and more.

My thoughts on posting this is due to info I have that may not be very known on the General boards as to the amount of busts that are taking place. So the number game is getting to be a much larger risk!

I mainly put it due to bros. trying o save $50 on a small order from overseas and it seems the FEDS or FDA are trying to nail small and large fish now. As the small fish may roll easier than the larger ones that have been in the game longer and know that rolling on someone will not offer much.

However yes we all know the risk but for the friends I have on the board I ask to just hold off.

Let some of this shit cool down.

I wish I could post all the sources that have gone down in the last 6 months but that would be like open posting and I will not do that.

I do promise you bros. that more sources have been busted domestic and overseas than you may think.

Just watch your back bros..Try to use every avenue you can think of to protect yourself as a cycle can wait and should not be so important to you that you risk losing so much more.

I personal know of some very respectable and great over seas guys with great packaging but I am just not willing to risk them or myself for that matter.

It all comes down to personal concerns for getting nailed I guess.

I see this as a major risk for now with all the Ben laden shit and the amount of guys going down and rolling others with them.

Just my thoughts..

Thanks for the reply...

A numbers game indeed, much like gambling....but it is more or less turning into a game of russian roulete rather than 5 card draw. Yes sources do get alot of stuff from overseas, let them take the risks, they do it knowing the game....there is no need to put yourself at risk as well.

I for one am not a gambling man, there are some folks I trust quite a bit OS but still wouldn't order from em right now.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Either customs nabs your order if it is overseas.

or a domestic source gets popped and he has your info to share with the FEDS. You can not win.

Lewd

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Why do you risk customs ??

Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

That is why we are having so many bust..if you get snagged all you say is...

Talk to my laywer !!!!!!

That's exactly right. keep your mouth shut cause those fuckers will lie and threaten you all day long to try and get info out of you. Don't incriminate yourself or get others in trouble. Spend the night in jail and tell them to fuck off...

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    A numbers game indeed, much like gambling....but it is more or less turning into a game of russian roulete rather than 5 card draw. Yes sources do get alot of stuff from overseas, let them take the risks, they do it knowing the game....there is no need to put yourself at risk as well.

I for one am not a gambling man, there are some folks I trust quite a bit OS but still wouldn't order from em right now.

Damn right bro..and i am guilty of trying it as well but i am with you on this for now it is not worth the risk for me..my cycles can wait !!!!

IF you are correct bro...keeping silent and letting your lawyer do the talking is the only way to go !!!!!!

And if you get nailed why take others with you...most of us live by this but as some of us all know it is not playing out like this.

Some guys are just rolling like crazy on the sources...

Bros this is just a post to give a heads up on all the busts..
    Most of us VETS keep close tabs on each other and keep eack other up to date on whats going on.

Just be carefull bros...nothing wrong with going natural for a short time untill all calms down !!!!

Peace and good luck..PA

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    PA

I agree with your last few posts. Waiting might help the situation a bit.
    Particularly when you consider Sept. 11th is comming up again. Also agree keep you damm mouth shut, no need to give the feds more than they have. The tighter we stic together the safer it is for all.

Peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    well I think it starts with the sellers. They buy their supplies international to get a good price to sell domestically. They get popped, because that is what feds want, the sellers. I personally think that the FBI, DEA, and other departments, have "Flags" on certain packs coming from "Certain" places. Especially if they are watchin someone, like a seller or dealer, they may flag all mail coming from a certain addy, to make their bust more plausable in court, and make the bust stick. Those guys that get popped that rat on others guys need to get their Arses wooped..

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro how many seizure letters do you have to get before you get in trouble with the feds????

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I personally think that the FBI, DEA, and other departments, have "Flags" on certain packs coming from "Certain" places. Especially if they are watchin someone, like a seller or dealer, they may flag all mail coming from a certain addy
    I'm not sure how customs works. But there has to thousands of packages everyday coming in to the us. Do you think they look at every package? Or the return address? Even if they do wouldnt that customs agent have to remember that that name was on some list. And if there was a list wouldnt there probably be thousand of names to remeber?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

landshark is offline Associate Member
    If you have NEVER ordered from overseas before, package is going to a 100% clean address, and assuming the packaging is good, what do you think the chances are of it making it through JFK in the next two weeks. Hypothetically speaking of course...

Originally posted by gixxerboy

I'm not sure how customs works. But there has to thousands of packages everyday coming in to the us. Do you think they look at every package? Or the return address? Even if they do wouldnt that customs agent have to remember that that name was on some list. And if there was a list wouldnt there probably be thousand of names to remeber?
    Two words: Computer Database

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey bro how many seizure letters do you have to get before you get in trouble with the feds????
    Sometimes you won't get a first seizure letter, just a visit from the feds...

jamotech is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

Ill second that, when I told a buddy that I was ordering as through internet he told a couple friends (the whole idea of ordering as online was new and shocking to us) and one of his friends told him that the feds were knocking at his door the first time he tried it.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Because im a Riverboat Gambler

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ironfist

They still come to visit even if the order was enough for just one cycle?
    I was thinking they were just worried about people that were selling it but I guess they want the small fish first.

adaptations is offline Member

exactly......

Shit IMHO only 1 !!!!!

If I ever got one, knock on wood, it would be my last !!!

But I kow a few bros that have got several and seem to be okay ??

I think the best sum of this post is Russian Roulete !!!

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey PA bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see u back with us!

IMO we use any source we can. Most people have no other choice. I know i didnt in the beginning. People take whatever they can get and cross their fingers their not the next one.

OG

Bro i will be around for a long damn time !!! L.O.L.

Just limited to time at the moment!!!!

This has turned out to be a good post i hope it helps to limit the snags for awhile until all things calm down....

I was thinking they were just worried about people that were selling it but I guess they want the small fish first.
    Oh yeah...I'ce heard of controlled deliveries for 20 amps of sust, one for 500 dbol , and a couple for 200 anadrol ...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

What do they sit and manually enter each package? That would take weeks. There is no barcode or tracking info on package. Like UPS has their own computer system and scans each package and it knows the destination and who sent it. But there is nothing like that on the packages coming threw customs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I am not sure how the postal system does theirs I know for express they do have the tracking which is why ALOT of sources do not offer that method anymore. Let me talk to some people in the know and I will see what kind of info I can pull together on this.

I am not sure how the postal system does theirs I know for express they do have the tracking which is why ALOT of sources do not offer that method anymore. Let me talk to some people in the know and I will see what kind of info I can pull together on this.

Yep I agree bro express does seem to leave an easier trail to you and the source but they must have some way o doing this as many sources get tagged and they send from multiple places sometimes. A very well known I ordered from once sent from 3 different locations in England and still got nailed?

Damn I just wish they would leave us BBs alone and stick to the crack heads that kill people for a high!

How dare us try and make ourselves look stronger, leaner and fit! Shit look at all the people we are hurting huh? L.O.L.

Is William Wallace still on the boards would like to see his input on the legality of all this?

Customs uses the very same identification scanner as the US Postal Service, it actually has the capability to scan, and then properly route, literally thousands of letters packages etc per minute, even though the names and addresses are many times hand written and barely legible. The ones that cannot be clearly identified, get re-routed for manual routing -
    Something I watched on some 2:00 am channel.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Geeeeeze

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Customs uses the very same identification scanner as the US Postal Service, it actually has the capability to scan, and then properly route, literally thousands of letters packages etc per minute, even though the names and addresses are many times hand written and barely legible. The ones that cannot be clearly identified, get re-routed for manual routing -
    Something I watched on some 2:00 am channel.
    Talk about bringing up an old post.

BDTR is offline Retired
    They can and will....

Thing is with my cycles, technically its enough to be considered distribution... thats why i wont order overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads

? Old post? ....Well, it's first for me.........

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    ? Old post? ....Well, it's first for me.........
    09-05-2002, 08:05 AM was the last time this thread was up top!

Thread Information