animal013 is offline Junior Member

Cycle expenses and FOOD

Before I made the decision to do my first cycle, I made my expense lists, checked it twice, yada yada yada. I thought I was golden- I had more than enough money to do this thing. I'm into week4, and goddamn- I'm eating what 3 normal people eat in a day, which almost makes the price of the actual cycle itself insignificant! Its really breaking my bank but I'm too far into it to turn back now.

So a word to the wise, especially those planning a bulking cycle:

FACTOR IN FOOD EXPENSES!!!!

And while I'm here venting- I am one moody motherf*@#*er right now- I figured I'd share a little antecdote. I live in an apartment complex with a wooden plank deck hallway, and all the apartments open onto this deck. Well some dumbass has left his bike locked up right in front of my door- its a real pain in the ass to get in and out with this person's bike right in my way. I haven't been able to figure out whose it is, but today I said f*&# it. I hack-sawed that mother right off and threw it in the dumpster. I must say that it brought me great pleasure...

But I digress. For those for whom money is an issue (and I think that includes most, if not all of us), plan your cycle wisely by including often-overlooked food expenses.

That's it for now. Peace.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah but it's all worth it in the end... as long as you do everything right. I look at it this way..... I can take all those supplements they say will make me look like Ronnie in 2 weeks and I will end up spending more money then I would on gear and still get no where.

You're right the food and extra supps hit the pocket a bit.

toolman is offline Banned
    Great stuff witht he bike. I find I have no patience for assholes while I am on cycle as well.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    couldnt agree more. try living at college and dealing with roomates who think they can eat your food. i catch any more egg gone and the shit is gonna hit the fan.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    couldnt agree more. try living at college and dealing with roomates who think they can eat your food. i catch any more egg gone and the shit is gonna hit the fan.
    Been there, done that. It is damn near impossible to eat right when you have shaddy, broke ass roommates.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    dont underestimate the dollar menus at fast food places, they may not be the cleanest food but it gets the job done.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    For sure food is the most pricey part of the cycle. The gear is just an add-on.

You've probibly heard this before, but food is the main focus of any cycle, the juice is a small part of the big picture.

JohnnyB

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    The whole key here is this...you should eat that much food whether you are on a cycle or not. If you stop eating after your cycle then your gains are for naught.....a consistent diet is the most important part of your regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    The whole key here is this...you should eat that much food whether you are on a cycle or not. If you stop eating after your cycle then your gains are for naught.....a consistent diet is the most important part of your regimen.
    I cocncur.

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Its good to see diet being brought up a little more lately its the main piece of the puzzle. Gear is all but a high end supplement

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    That's the plan boss.

Fo schizzle my nizzle

Thread Information