cyberthug is offline New Member

Does hair lost on winny come back?

I still have a full head of hair, but it's not as thick and healthy as it was before doing winny weeks 9-14 50mg ed. There was definitely more hair in the sink than usual. Will the hair that was lost come back? Anyone else experience this?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberthug
    I still have a full head of hair, but it's not as thick and healthy as it was before doing winny weeks 9-14 50mg ed. There was definitely more hair in the sink than usual. Will the hair that was lost come back? Anyone else experience this?
    I thought hair loss was irreversable. ALso, some on here have complained they have gone grey haired on winny as well. Thats whats kept me away from it as a guy I know who used it is much grayer now than his twin bro.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I thought hair loss was irreversable. ALso, some on here have complained they have gone grey haired on winny as well. Thats whats kept me away from it as a guy I know who used it is much grayer now than his twin bro.

I think I'm done with winny. I kinda like my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberthug
    I think I'm done with winny. I kinda like my hair.

Don't get me wrong, I love the results. I've got veins I didn't know existed, I'm strong as shit, and the definition is great. But there are other aas that can get close to the same results without the hair loss........I hope. Got some more research to do.

Thread Information