D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Its the Return :P HELP ME

Hey, hows everyone doing, Il be good ,school and whatnot, but need some help , is their something legal that i can take that helps you stay focus and concetrate (I BEEN SMOKING SO MUCH WEED) so i wanna get back on track on my schoolwork since im in college and i just wanna stay learning on what has to be done,,

i bought some GINGO but is their something else

some said take ADEROL but thats prescribe to people with A.D.D i dont have that, just suffered from POTHEADNESS (HAHHAAH)

good to be somewhat back on the board

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quit smoking so much weed...Trust me it helps.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Taking a supplement rich in Omega 3-fatty acids can help with focus, also phosphatydle serine can help with memory and focus. Fish Body oils would be a supplement rich in omega 3's.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Supplementing with EFA and GINKO or however its spelled a good idea?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, seriously, none of that stuff is really going to help. Just get off the weed for christ sake and you'll be a different person.

BLT

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, seriously, none of that stuff is really going to help. Just get off the weed for christ sake and you'll be a different person.

BLT
    Buylong...I definitely agree with you on the quiting weed, however diets rich in omega 3's have been proven on countless studies to increase focus and memory. There have been books written on Omega 3's being the cure for A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. But again I agree that quiting the weed could probably and most likely solve everything.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    Buylong...I definitely agree with you on the quiting weed, however diets rich in omega 3's have been proven on countless studies to increase focus and memory. There have been books written on Omega 3's being the cure for A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. But again I agree that quiting the weed could probably and most likely solve everything.

Interesting...Thanks for the advise. I grew up with A.D.D so I am going to try it.

Dude there is nothing out there to help you gain back all the brain cells you killed, just take it as a loss and stop smoking the ganja rasta.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Just a heads up. Ginko some say words great however I don't know if you are on anytype of meds at this time...but ginko is know to really mess with some medications. So if you are on any you might want to look up to see if ginko and the med you may be taking will clash.

Just my .02

Thread Information