andrewthomas is offline New Member

fist time trying

im 24 male 160 lbs 5'11 with like 7% body fat probably even less(if i remember correctly) i could be rong but its very low..

i want to start a cycle my friend says i should start wwith winny.

im trying to gain mass and strength, but i dont ant it to look sloppy.

i dont plan on doing more then a cycle before i go back to natural but i need the extra help

anyone can help me and give me suggestions?

thanx
    andrew

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    If your trying to gain mass and strength I would go wit Test E and D-bol you may get some water retention and maybe even a litlle fat but at 7% bf obiously you dont have a problen getting rid of if afterwards then.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    first off we gotta have some more info like how long u have been workin out (if at all). second winny is the last thing you need with that low of a body fat percentage. run some test and some d bol, those are good mass builders.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like you need to wait a little bit , like me .before i did my cycle i read and listend to everone for a good 6 to 8 months . you want to know as much as you can about the stuff going in your body. good luck

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    but do not run dbol by itself. run test with a dbol jump start. or for your first you could run just test, which i recommend

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewthomas
    im 24 male 160 lbs 5'11 with like 7% body fat probably even less(if i remember correctly) i could be rong but its very low..

i want to start a cycle my friend says i should start wwith winny.

im trying to gain mass and strength, but i dont ant it to look sloppy.

i dont plan on doing more then a cycle before i go back to natural but i need the extra help

anyone can help me and give me suggestions?

thanx
    andrew
    dont listen to friends

i only been workin out like a month so far, but im very athletic and in shape

i want to try and stay away from very toxic steroids , espesially oil based because i have very sensative skin and i really dont wanna break out i live in florida and i ork outdoors ith no shirt and it will be not a good visual..

but thanx for the info guys, ill look into them

BTW price is not an issue aslong as i get results

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Sust is good too , I ran it on my first cycle and kickstarted it w/ Anadrol . You need to inject Sust EOD though so its something to think about.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    first of all, i would drop the steroid idea for a little bit. Eat like a horse, get to the them (regularly) and go from there. Different steroids give different side affects, however, if you are not willing to go through certain common side affects, you need to ask yourself what you really want. And you won't do just one cycle.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    injectables are going to be less toxic, as far as your liver is concerned. if you do run d bol dont drink to much alcohol, unless you want to turn yellow.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You've only been working out a month and you want to use steroids ? I've got some better advice for you than dbol and test enan. It's forget about steroids for a few years and get in the gym. Eat 300+ grams of protien a day, try to keep your calories over 3500 and watch the fats and carbs. Take a multivitamin, and try creatine. Then, after 3 years or so of busting your ass, when you've reached your peak level of muscularity, consider steroids.

i rather inject, i work in the nightclub industry on weekends so i drink on occasion, not much though at all.

yes i was talkin about liver toxans

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    dont listen to friends

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You've only been working out a month and you want to use steroids? I've got some better advice for you than dbol and test enan. It's forget about steroids for a few years and get in the gym. Eat 300+ grams of protien a day, try to keep your calories over 3500 and watch the fats and carbs. Take a multivitamin, and try creatine. Then, after 3 years or so of busting your ass, when you've reached your peak level of muscularity, consider steroids.
    Well said bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewthomas
    i only been workin out like a month so far, but im very athletic and in shape

i want to try and stay away from very toxic steroids , espesially oil based because i have very sensative skin and i really dont wanna break out i live in florida and i ork outdoors ith no shirt and it will be not a good visual..

but thanx for the info guys, ill look into them

BTW price is not an issue aslong as i get results
    Forget the juice for at least a year and a half, at a minimum. When you have committed that long, and gained more naturally, then consider using gear.

Thread Information