Safety-1 is offline Junior Member

Painfull Injection

Hey guys Ive got a question. I injected 1 ml of deca qv300 monday and after about 10 minutes it was already feeling sore. Today is definitely worse and shows not signs of easing up. I used a 22 guage 1.5 '' needle. I used the dart method and it took me about 20 seconds to push it all in. By the way Im injecting in my Glute. Im about to inject 2 ml of enanthat 250 on thur and was just wondering if it being this sore is normal. Because I figured if 1 ml of deca qv 300 was pretty sore then maybe the test would be alot worse? I dunno. Any help would be appreciated.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Well using the dart method with a 22 guage might be what put a hurtin on you. I always pinch the skin to kind of numb things around it and then stick the needle in. Then let loose and push it into the muscle.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Deca makes me sore as hell anyway....Could just be that. I cant really stretch my quad out today and I shot on sunday. I know it will be good to go tomorrow though.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I've never had trouble with being sore using deca but it can happen. I always take a very very hot shower and I let the water run on my injection spot. I seem to be less sore after. Give it a try and I hope it works.

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    Bump

Thread Information