bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

Same needle str8 away?

Lets say i hit a nerve and i pull the needle out without injecting, can i give it another try with the same needle literally seconds after the first attempt?

Cheers
    Dave

d-boller is offline New Member
    you can but whats the point? just get a new one u should see how dull the needle gets after one injection

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i hit a nerve this morning but changed the pin before i injected again. pins are cheap bro, just change it

yeah dude a new needle would be wise, why hurt your body more than is needed.

You'd be surprised on how quickly those needles dull. Why put yourself through the extra agony? Usually when I penetrate the needle I do it very slowly. I've been able feel whether I'm close to or about ready to hit a nerve. When I feel that, I retract the needle slightly and then redirect the syringe. Saves me time and effort in rejabbing,...oh yeah ...a needle too.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it really depends on the size of the needle. If you are using a small needle say 23 or 24g and you are in a needle scare just re use. If you are using anything bigger, no. I have idiotic friends who use 18g because sometimes needles are impossible to find. As far as worrying about it being sterile it is.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Tecnically once the needle pierces the skin, it is considered contaminated. But whether you choose to use a new one is up to you. I know some will, some won't. It only takes a second to change to a new needle, and is worth it IMO. But do I practice what I preach? Hmmmm!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Best thing to do is count your loss and be safe. Push out any blood drawn into the syringe (if asperating). There will probably be no blood in the syringe if you just hit a nerve. Then, put on a new needle and start over again.

The best policy is never re-use a needle. I even change needles between drawing from the vial and injecting into my body.

You can purchase new needles easily. You can't buy your way out of destroying your health once it happens. STAY SAFE.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Lets say i hit a nerve and i pull the needle out without injecting, can i give it another try with the same needle literally seconds after the first attempt?

Cheers
    Dave
    Bro don't let these guys lie to you. What it really means when this happens; is that your gear is "jynxed" and you'll need to order a new batch. Send the old gear to the following address.... LOL

Just change the needle on the syringe and go for round 2 bro

Thread Information