bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

what to stack with Sus?

Hi
    I am trying to get a better idea of what to stack with sus?
    Im planning on taking 500mg/week in two injections = mass and strength
    i want to combine it with something which will give me a ripped look and a little extra quality muscle.
    Having read the threads on Winstrol im not too keen on stacking my sus with this (hair loss) so can someone make suggestion on a steroid with a similar effect as winny?

thanks in advance

Dave

HGHin4LIFE is offline New Member
    Well first Your stats would help......but if you are of age, well u will not get super ripped but you can stack it with 400mg of Eq/week. then post cycle you could cut with clen

160lbs
    aged 23
    5'8"
    lifting for 3 years but had a med problem which is sorted now thus the lack of weight!

id prefer an oral steroid to stack my sus with.

thanks
    Dave

toolman is offline Banned
    My first cycle was sust and deca and I kept close to 20 lbs of the gains. No need to restrict yourself to an oral. You should add either eq or deca. You mix it in the same syringe with the sust and it takes away the burn that sust shot alone can give.

Thing is i have a medical for my job every 12 months and the deca will show up for up to 18 months after use.
    What role would the EQ play when combined with sus?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Thing is i have a medical for my job every 12 months and the deca will show up for up to 18 months after use.
    What role would the EQ play when combined with sus?
    Dave
    Eq will add to your vascularity. Finds veins on your bod you didnt know you had. It increases your rbc which aids recovery and lastly it makes you very hingry which is helpful in motivating you to consume the added calories required for growth on cycle.

Unless your an athlete, there are few jobs that test for steroids . They are looking mainly for drug and alchohal use.

i was unaware you can put the stack in the same syringe.
    I dont want to inject more than twice a week so id prefer either an oral or an injectable which would need only two injections per week so i can combine it with my tice a week sus injections

Cheers for the help
    Dave

Yes, like I said, you can mix any oils with oils. Like I said, it is best to mix soemthing with sust as it elleviates the pain from the prop. Unless you have access to the eq which is dosed at 200 mg per ml, which is mostly the underground labs, then go with Deca . You can shoot 2ml per injection 2 x a week. 1 ml of sust and 1 ml of deca 200 in each load. That will give you sust 500 and deca 400, a very good first cycle.

Thread Information