Thread: mid way switch

triplej is offline New Member

mid way switch

just wondering what you guys think about a switch in the middle of a bulk im in week 7 of

wks 1-4 25mg d-bol
    wks 1-10 400mg deca
    wks 5-12 100mg test prop eod
    wks 13-16 pct

now i want to switch the prop for cyp i am not responding well to the qv prop the inj are a lot more painless than other prop i ve used which is good but its just not doing for me what it should, so i want to switch to cyp for weeks 8-16 then start my pct, will this create any probs????????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the only problem i see is that you have 3+ weeks from your first cyp injection to the time it becomes active. This creates an undesired spike in test levels. You want your levels to be as high as possible for as long as possible. Changing from prop to cyp will not help that. If you are going to change I would continue to run the prop until the cyp kicks in. Personally I would have run test the entire length of the cycle but too late for that.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i am not a vet by any means and i don't want to give you incorrect advice, but if you were to stop prop and start cyp, there will be a "void" if you will when the cyp kicks in and the prop stops working. If you were going to do this, i would say to run prop at least 3 weeks in cyp. inj. (almost like a prop jump start). But, like i said, maybe a more educated person might know more.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    ok...i am a little more confident in what i said now that i think about, but how about this, next time i question myself i won't post. i suck.

Thread Information