View Poll Results: What would be better while cutting-overall?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dbol + anti-e

0 0%
  • Winstrol

4 100.00%
    Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member

Which would be better for cutting

I decided to make this a poll because often you get lots of views and no replies.

This is of course with a 400mg per week dose of test prop.

Would dbol with an anti-e produce good strength gains better than winstrol ? Has anyone ran it like that?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your diet, but if those are the only 2 choices I'll say winny.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Bump Johnny diet is everything, then cardio, then gear will help out to, but if you were to run winny while dieting and doing a lot of cardio you would see good results

Have you guys ever ran dbol with an anti-e for lean gains?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Your diet, but if those are the only 2 choices I'll say winny.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Can you explain please?

Dbol alone will give u a lot of water retention, not really good for cutting. Dbol probably better strength gains but also not for cutting. I would have to choose winny, and a good diet.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Dbol alone will give u a lot of water retention and you will not keep really any of your gains, not really good for cutting. I would have to choose winny, and a good diet.

But Read what I said please. Dbol with an anti-estrogen to eliminate the water retention.

IMO you will still have water retention, u could do both dbol to kick start, end with winny...

In YOUR opinion....??????? What does that mean??

You think 50mg per day will not drastically cut water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    In YOUR opinion....??????? What does that mean??

You think 50mg per day will not drastically cut water retention?
    50mgs of what?

Research would tell you that dbol is mainly used in bulking cycles. Its an excellent anabolic for mass and strength gains. Unfortunatley most of the weight you do gain is from water because dbol is highly aromatistic and most of your strength gains are lost after discontinuation. Many users use dbol to 'kick start'(because its short acting) a cycle while waiting for the longer estered anabolics to take effect. Taking an anti-e will HELP in minimizing water retention and in the prevention of gyno.

BTW, IMO go with the winny especially if this is your first cycle. Your gains will be more retainable and its not as heptoxic.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    50mgs of what?

Research would tell you that dbol is mainly used in bulking cycles. Its an excellent anabolic for mass and strength gains. Unfortunatley most of the weight you do gain is from water because dbol is highly aromatistic and most of your strength gains are lost after discontinuation. Many users use dbol to 'kick start'(because its short acting) a cycle while waiting for the longer estered anabolics to take effect. Taking an anti-e will HELP in minimizing water retention and in the prevention of gyno.

REading what I posted in the first post would tell you that an anti-estrogen medication would be used, thus lowering estrogens ability to bind to receptor sites. With such a high dose (50mg Nolvadex ED) I would imagine that much estrogen binding would be rather low, close to non existant.

Thanks for your story on how dbol gives mass, etc, nothing I didn't already know, and nothing relating to my situation since I said I would use an anti-e.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LOL, lots of sarcasm here. Anyways, it will be minimal, but still there some. Ive never ran it with no water retention at all. Even with aromasin and nolva. Its kinda one of them things you just have to find out for yourself. There wont be a deffinate answer.

That said Id take it over winstrol . Id take rocks over winstrol though

What I would really pick would be tren or var. But you gave 2 choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    LOL, lots of sarcasm here. Anyways, it will be minimal, but still there some. Ive never ran it with no water retention at all. Even with aromasin and nolva. Its kinda one of them things you just have to find out for yourself. There wont be a deffinate answer.

That said Id take it over winstrol . Id take rocks over winstrol though

What I would really pick would be tren or var. But you gave 2 choices.
    Exactly the post I was looking for. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    REading what I posted in the first post would tell you that an anti-estrogen medication would be used, thus lowering estrogens ability to bind to receptor sites. With such a high dose (50mg Nolvadex ED) I would imagine that much estrogen binding would be rather low, close to non existant.

Thanks for your story on how dbol gives mass, etc, nothing I didn't already know, and nothing relating to my situation since I said I would use an anti-e.
    I've read the entire thread bro and I acknowledged that you ARE taking and anti-e. You asked for our opinions. Everybody is different and reacts to anabolics in different ways. Alot of users expirience sides...some not at all. The only way to really find out is to try it. Try not to be so defensive next time.

Thread Information