hoss827 is offline Banned

Micronized Creatine+Whey Protein combo continuted.

Hey guys, I got my stuff in the mail today (micro-creatine and whey protein). I was wondering if its aight to take this stuff in milk instead of water, cause personally i think it tastes like ass in water. I was also curious if that effects how it works in your body , because they suggest that you take it with water. Hopefully we will have some more laughs as we did in the last thread i made . lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Hey guys, I got my stuff in the mail today (micro-creatine and whey protein). I was wondering if its aight to take this stuff in milk instead of water, cause personally i think it tastes like ass in water. I was also curious if that effects how it works in your body , because they suggest that you take it with water. Hopefully we will have some more laughs as we did in the last thread i made . lol
    Hey bro-glad to here you got your stuff.I was in on your last thread,was fun.Anyway,you need to take the creatine with a simple sugar or grape juice.I've taken creatine of all types over the years.I like the effervescent type myself.Mix it with grape juice in the morning on an empty stomach and you'll be fine.Also note,the stuff can give some people the shits,like me,but don't worry in a couple days and several rolls of tp it will be gone.Be Cool DB

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Thanks bro, hahaha, yeah I remember you for sure. The last post was fuckin hilarious. I figure that I would put it in Steroid Questions, rather then Supplement Questions. Because for one , barely anyone ever visits that forum, and for two the people here are more experienced and know their shit. I'm thinkin about gettin together an AR scrapbook here soon. Itll be posted in this forum here soon, hell maybe today. I think it would definately be cool to have a scrapbook of everybody striking their best pose. What the hell, I'll post it now. Yeah man I got the shits too when i took creatine monohydrate when i was 14. But eventually it passed with time. Keep the posts comin guys!

Thread Information