Thread: Football

biggen is offline Associate Member

Football

I am Biggen's friend. I am an 18 year old football player. I am taking 400mg of test. I am 6 feet tall and 175 pounds. I work out 5 days a week Monday-Friday for an hour. My coach has us working circuits and we work out A LOT. Monday Wednesday and Friday I do bench squats one legged squats curls tri extensions push ups trunk twist upright row lunges step ups and abs.
    Bench-3x8
    Squats-3x8
    onelegged-3x15
    curls-3x10
    tri ext.-3x8
    push ups-3x15
    trunk-3x15
    abs-3x25
    uprisght row-3x10
    lunges-3x10
    stepups-3x10
    bentover row-3x15
    On Tuesday and Thursday I do:
    Power Cleans-3x8
    Power Press-3x8
    dumbell deadlift jumps-3x10
    abs-3x25
    trunktwist-3x15
    backj extensions-3x15
    Lat pull downs-3x8

After school I have a 3 hour practice that is very intense with a lot of running. Estimation of sprints is about 1000 yds plus all the running during practice and scrimmage.

My question Is my coach over working me and what and the hell are all my other teammates going to think about me getting stronger. Should I take more test??? I run a 4.6 40yd dash will that get faster???

First off Everyone we say one thing to u your 18 why are you doing Steroids . But since you are already doing them 400mg is enough. What kind of test are u taking though I am just guessing cyp or enanthate .

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen

My question Is my coach over working me and what and the hell are all my other teammates going to think about me getting stronger. Should I take more test??? I run a 4.6 40yd dash will that get faster???
    Probably being overworked. If those sets are with weight in which your last rep is a failure rep, you are most likely overtrained. If you're still sore from the last workout when you start the next, nothing good will come. The typical training mantra is each body part once a week to prevent overtraining. You should not take more test. Instead, you should take NO test. You're too young, period.

I know I am too young. I do not care. I am trying to get up to my maximum level before my last football season is over. I do not plan on doing test after football season and I just started. Football season has 6 more weeks left. I can already tell a change in my hitting running and work out. I know I am over working it but I do not have a choice because the coach is the one working us out. I do not know what to do....

I am taking enanthate

Thread Information