deca2000 is offline New Member

New to board, and Needing help w/cycle

Hey Guys,

I'm Fairly new to the board, and have spent alot of time here lately, studying the different threads, and responses. This is a great site, and I was hoping to get a little help from some of you x-perts out there. I am 24 yrs. old about 5'11", and 180 lbs. I have done three cycles, and am preparing for my fourth. Hopefully I will be starting in Late January. In the past I have gained weight and strength with minimal doasages. My last cycle was Deca 200 mg per week, Test 200 mg per week, and Eq 100 mg per week for 10 weeks. I gained 23 lbs, and have kept my protine uptake very high, and have kept 90% of what I gained (Strength wise). That Cycle ended 6 mo ago. However...... My Goals this time are different than they have been in the past. I am wanting to stay lean cause summer is coming, but gain some vascularity, and some good quality muscle. So... I have a bottle of EQ. 100 mg. per ml., 2 bottles of D-Bol 25 mg. per ml., a bottle of Propionate 50 mg. per ml., a bottle of Deca 200 mg. per ml., a bottle of test 200 mg per ml., and another 30 ml. of some EQ 50 mg. per ml. from a previous cycle. I am going to save alot of that for future cycles, but I am thinking of taking my Propionate 50 @ 150 mg. per week, and about 300 mg. of Eq. per week. In your oppinion, will this help me accomplish my Goal, or do see someting else that I have that may do better? I'm not wanting to "Blow Up", just look a little harder and leaner.

Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

PEACE,
    deca2000

Hello Anyone?????????????????

Well, first of all, welcome to the board!

As for your cycle, the EQ dose would be fine if you gain on that small a dose (which it sounds like you do, you lucky bastard! ). Test Propionate needs to be injected every day (or at the very least every other day) for you to be happy with the results. I would probably do 0.5cc every day (that comes out to 175mg a week, which is close enough). My only other suggestion would be to add in some winny at 50mg/d. This will help harden you up and improves vascularity.

Personally, if I was running this cycle, I would increase the dosages, but if you know your body will grow on that little, then by all means do so. That will have less risk for side effects and cost a lot less.

If you got any more questions, just ask or pm.

Later

BTW, if you don't like the idea of every day injections, you could always just use the T200 you have, and fight the water retention with anti-e's. This way, you could inject as little as twice a week and still make great gains. Even if you are injecting only 200mg a week, split it into two injections of 0.5cc each. This will produce steadier blood concentrations (and hence better gains) than just one injection a week.

Later

Hey, thanks for your help man. I would love to include some winstrol in my cycle, but It has proven to be very difficult to find in my area, and I refuse to order and have it shipped ( Don't want to get screwd).

Thread Information