georgie24 is offline Member

whats this magic pill stuff

this topic can wait till after the holidays
    Last edited by georgie24; 12-25-2001 at 10:05 AM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the question?

The original jason Guest
    this is the sort of thread that really gets me goin how come you are the only one sayin this stuff out of 1800 members? maybe when u r the odd one out you should look at yourself and not blame everyone else. Sometimes I like to blame everyone else but when I sit down and realise its cos i cant get my own way then i have to just hold my hands up and say ok ok im wrong!. I see your point you can make it in other ways too, I am willing to help anyone but I do come out with some somewhat witty comments when im testy and sick of answering the same question can you tell me the subjects and keywords you searched for and got "lots" of results about magic pills?? as im sure there havent been that many posts about it just a few and they were some time ago as i remember. Let us look into this situation for you and see whats what let me know what you are searching for????

Jason

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    MOAN MOAN MOAN....

The only time I have ever heard someone get a response like that is:

A. They are too young to do AS, but won't listen....
    B. They are asking if you can drink winny (or some other redundant question...)
    C. They haven't done any research on AS and are just asking for a quick solution to add 40lbs of muscle....

If someone sounds intelligent, and has put their time in browsing the board and reading the different profiles on the main web page, and then asks a legitimate question, then I have never seen anybody bash or flame them on this board. JMO

ptbyjason Guest
    geometric, if you are going to make a statement like that, you better find a way to back it up better than what you just did. Let me show you what I mean.

Did a search for "magic pills". Including this post, there were 33 threads, but I looked at the threads and many of them actually had answers and maybe one person played around. I can only recall 2 questions that never got answered and only got magic pills as a response. The reason why? The kid was too young to be using steroids . If you want to prove me wrong, you better be a lot more precise than I was.

Search for "lose weight" 163 threads. Hmmmm, 9 times out of 10 magic pills were the answer, right?

You have been on this board for a while now. I will give you credit for saying that you love this board. But you saying that you are going to bump this post every 20 minutes so everyone can read what you wrote really pissed me off. The reason it pissed me off is because what you said was incorrect. I have proved that. Why don't you PM me so we can get all this worked out, and I will find the threads you are looking for. But do me a favor. Don't ever criticize this board with things that are not true unless you can back it up. If there is ever a legitimate problem with the board, PM me and tell me your complaint, but don't post on here that this board has wronged you unless you can show me where we have failed you.

Have a Merry Christmas.

The Iron Game Guest
    Please post some links where you have seen all this bashing?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    what the hell happened? somebody please let me know?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    im with dane on this one...HUH???

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I always miss the good stuff! I hope this means that we can't talk about MAGIC PILLS anymore - gotta love an inside joke.

georgie24 is offline Member
    ptbyjason you got mail

Thread Information