View Poll Results: What will you say if your kid asks about roids and if you took them?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Honesty is the best policy

10 32.26%
  • Let them know it was a mistake

2 6.45%
  • Act you don't know what they're talking bout

5 16.13%
  • Use your knowledge to plan a cyle for them with a left over stash(joking)

3 9.68%
  • Tell them to wait and research

7 22.58%
  • Another response

4 12.90%
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member

What will you say to your kids if they ask?

I was just thinking about this earlier. What are you guys going to tell your sons when they get into highschool and they start hearing about roids and they see pictures of you when you were young. I am sure you will still be big more than likely as I will train until I die hopefully, but honestly. How will you respond to those questions especially if they are athletes looking to gain the advantage. More than likely they will be too young but they will look at you and probably figure you did it so it is okay for them to do it. I think it would be interesting to know some opinions especially from older members who have kids. Lets see just how open you are.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no kids, well not dat i know of anyways hehe, and if I did have kids I defenitely wouldnt lead them to a path that might have risks to their health. What I ould say to them? I have no idea I will think of osmething when the time has come

By the way, I'm not expecting a kid.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as they know the consiquences. I will not be a hypocrite.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Lie to them until they're old enough to know the truth.

Steroids are bad, they are for the devil, If you want to go to hell take them muahahaha

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a total hypocrite. When you guys have kids you'll understand why.

Steroids are bad, OK

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll lie to them, no I aint never done no steroids , but catch him with some, Now I'll beat his ass black and blue so he wont even think about sticking a pin in there for a long time coming.... Yea another hypocrit here....

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    My daughter is 3 and she has come in the room when I was injecting several times.she is at that question stage so I just tell her that daddy is taking medicine and she's cool with it,but she's only 3.Maybe with a daughter she will never question about juice, but if she was to I would probably be straight up with her. It's probably tougher for those with boys because I know how we are and how curiouswe can be.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Tell them drugs are bad uuumkay. Don't do drugs.

-B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What will you say to your kids if they ask?-t_204_mkaymackey.jpg  

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I am a total hypocrite. When you guys have kids you'll understand why.

Steroids are bad, OK
    Amen, bro. I preach the fitness lifestyle with my kids and make sure they exercise and eat right. But steroids are bad, until they are older and call me on it. Then we'll see what talk we have. Hell, by then, I'll probably have a script for it.
    And I hide everything very carefully and never take any gear and absolutely make sure there are never any signs of needles around. No way I want my kids walking in on me in the middle of an injection.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    My 10 year old daughter is hitting the gear already, you cant start too early to plan for the future.....

Just kidding seriously there is a time and place for everything.........she cant drive till she's 17 cant vote till she's 18, cant drink till she's 21. I would tell her to set goals for herself ,eat right, train hard, do a lot of research and when the time was right I'd help her all the way form finding a supplier to building her cycle to injecting and anything else she needs to know. But that time is a long ways off at least 11 years IMO. So if I busted her w/ gear in the mean time I'd bust her ass and confiscate the gear! Sorry Bro's I am not a hypocrite and could never be one, honesty is the best policy and helping her to gain the knowledge she needs is key. Isnt that what we do here??

Throw in the word kids and suddenly everyone has a consensus?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I voted for honesty. I have an 11 and 5 year old daughter. My son will be born tomorrow at 12 PM (prescheduled C-section). I always try and keep my stuff hidden as well as possible, and always lock myself in the bathroom for the guilty part. I agree with New that there is a time and place for everything. Would you want your 11 year old running around school telling everyone, even teachers, that you use steroids . I wouldn't. But I pray I don't have to tell them until they are old enough to understand. I don't think my daughters are to worry about, it will be my son. In any case, be careful because kids see and tell everything!! I won't lie to them, but I honestly wouldn't want them following in my shoes. I don't believe the lifestyle I live is the healthiest, but I do it because this is what I have chose to do. I live and love it. This is a good question, and is tough to answer.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    By the time my son is in HS he will be old enough to understand the truth. If he is curious I will educate him to the pros and the cons of AAS use fro a person so young. I have friends who used AAS in HS and have no effects 20+ years later. If I caught him using I would have a long talk and discourage him not only because of side effects but also because of legal issues. I don't beat my children as it only breeds resentment and makes things worse. I communicate and educate.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I recomended to my friend who recently had a baby boy that he start him off early. 1 scoop of whey protien in each bottle and 5mgs dbol a day.
    We will have this kid winning the mr.O by the time he's 12. Just kidding I told him to wait till he's at least 6. LOL

blanket is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Lie to them until they're old enough to know the truth.
    me too.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    As mentioned above, kids tell all, so if I had some, I would hide my AS use.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i don't have kids yet either, but i can say this, children are often lead by example. for that reason, i take no shame in lying to them, at least until they are old enough to understand the pro's and con's themselves.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have two senerios that are possiblities

1.) "dad, should i take steriods ?"
    "WHAT?!KID I'M NOT YOUR DAD!! I JUST FUCK YOUR MOM NOW GO TAKE OUT THE TRASH WHOEEVR YOU ARE!!" (gotta have fun w/ your kids sometimes and disneyland is expensive.mindfucking however is cheap!

2.)"dad, i wanna try steriods..."

"son, please do.while you are at it get me some.my eyes are too bad at my age to be on the internet all day"

i think i'm ready for this conversation someday

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    1.) "dad, should i take steriods ?"
    "WHAT?!KID I'M NOT YOUR DAD!! I JUST FUCK YOUR MOM NOW GO TAKE OUT THE TRASH WHOEEVR YOU ARE!!" (gotta have fun w/ your kids sometimes and disneyland is expensive.mindfucking however is cheap!

2.)"dad, i wanna try steriods..."

"son, please do.while you are at it get me some.my eyes are too bad at my age to be on the internet all day"

i think i'm ready for this conversation someday
    So partyboy, what would you do first?
    1)Teach your son to throw the football and ride a bike or
    2)Fina conversion?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If i catch my kid with juice im gonna first trade source prices, and secondly ill swipe his gear to teach him a lesson. Im just kidding guys....i would never swipe anyones gear. In all honosty though, id talk with him and make sure he was educated by people that know what there talking about. Id sit him in front of the computer and make him read the pages of anabolic review over and over and over unitll he was a damn vet. Then if he chooses/is old enough/ has enough to buy some for dad, then he can do a cycle.

Thread Information