Ambulance is offline Member

fina/prop/clen cycle

I said fuck QV and am ordering some RT gear this time around.
    (1) RT brand bottle Test Prop. 100mg 30cc
    (1) RT brand bottle Fina 20cc

--still researching how I should run anti-e's and PCT. I've read that PCT should be ran longer for the tren , and I've also read allot saying its the same classic PCT method. 300/100/50 ? If anyone could give me some advise on proper PCT and anti-e's for this cycle. I'm not running winny with it (lack of funds) so I assume I'll need a solid anti-e method to help combat gyno from the fina?

Cycle now has changed slightly to this...

weeks 1-6 (42 days)
    -Fina 75mg every other day
    -Test Prop 75mg everyday
    -Clenbuterol 2 weeks on/2 weeks off (ECA during off)

or

weeks 1-6 (42 days)
    -Fina 50mg everyday
    -Test Prop 75mg everyday

which cycle do you guys prefer?

Please critique and leave suggestions

After screwing up my last cycle (which only lasted 5 weeks do to my stupidity) I'm giving this a good 6-8 weeks before I start so I can get everything in advance this time around.

Tips on needles too would be helpfull.... 25guage too thin or should i stick with my 23g?
    Last edited by Ambulance; 09-29-2003 at 11:06 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Good to see you back in the drivers seat so quickly after feeling down. Good luck to you.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    I said fuck QV and am ordering some RT gear this time around.
    (1) RT brand bottle Test Prop. 100mg 30cc
    (2) RT brand bottle Fina 20cc

--still researching how I should run anti-e's and PCT. I've read that PCT should be ran longer for the tren , and I've also read allot saying its the same classic PCT method. 300/100/50 ? If anyone could give me some advise on proper PCT and anti-e's for this cycle. I'm not running winny with it (lack of funds) so I assume I'll need a solid anti-e method to help combat gyno from the fina?

Cycle now has changed slightly to this...
    weeks 1-6 (42 days)
    -Fina 75mg every other day
    -Test Prop 75mg everyday

Please critique and leave suggestions

After screwing up my last cycle (which only lasted 5 weeks do to my stupidity) I'm giving this a good 6-8 weeks before I start so I can get everything in advance this time around.

Tips on needles too would be helpfull.... 25guage too thin or should i stick with my 23g?
    Whooo man your def. getting all over the place...LOL. Alright bro as far as clomid therapy:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-12
    50mg days 12-22

Nolvadex : 10mg E.D. should suffice

21 to 23 gauge needles would be o.k. bro, just dont try sucking up the oily solution with the 23 guage needles, talk about taking alot of time.

Also Ambulance, bro, the Test. part of your cycle would almost be usless, cause by the time the test kicks in (3 to 5 wks) you will be coming off, so its a waste of time, in my opinion.

What else bro?
    Last edited by talon; 09-29-2003 at 11:09 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Whooo man your def. getting all over the place...LOL. Alright bro as far as clomid therapy:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-12
    50mg days 12-22

Nolvadex : 10mg E.D. should suffice

21 to 23 gauge needles would be o.k. bro, just dont try sucking up the oily solution with the 23 guage needles, talk about taking alot of time.

Also Ambulance, bro, the Test. part of your cycle would almost be usless, cause by the time the test kicks in (3 to 5 wks) you will be coming off, so its a waste of time, in my opinion.

What else bro?
    Test prop ed in his cycle. wont take long to kick that in

PCT should be started closer then 3 weeks after my cycle though correct? With Fina I keep hearing its started only a few days after last shot?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Test prop ed in his cycle. wont take long to kick that in
    But ASYMMETRICAL dosnt it have to do with the E. lengths. being the reason its takes so long to kick in?
    Yes, Amb. 3 weeks after last inject to start PCT (clomid)
    Yes, Fina acts much faster then Test. so Im figuring you would be ok with the fina, you might just want to do d-bol and fina, since you cycle is so short.

I considered d-bol, but I'm aiming more towards lean muscle... and I absolutely would hate the bloat it gives you in the face.

cycle to look like this as of now...
    Weeks 1-6
    50mg of RT Fina (1 shot of this everyday)
    75mg of RT Prop (1 shot of this everyday)

For anti e's I'm thinking begining nolvadex @ first sign of symptoms at 50mg...then controlling a dose of 10mg-20mg a day and 600mg of Vitamin B6 instead of Bromo from there on out.

PCT to begin 2 days after last injection because of the short half lifes of the gear I chose...
    PCT (clomid) @ 300mg first day/100mg day 2-10/ 50mg days 11-20

Does this sound good or am I wayyyyy off?
    Last edited by Ambulance; 09-30-2003 at 04:19 PM.

bump for feedback by mods, vets, mudman, talon, bdtr... or anyone with experience or knowledge on running anti-e's and PCT on this cycle

Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member
    ok dumb question guys and sorry to butt in on your thread, but I was thinking of doing a similiar cycle and just wanted to confirm something

when running the test prop and fina together can you put them in the same syringe and inject once to save on the injections or must they be separate?
    I read somewhere that you could but I just wanted to confirm that if its true

thanks

Carl

BDTR is offline Retired
    Same syringe.

ahh come on bdtr my bro lol you could shoot me some info while u answered the syring question JP

can anyone go over my anti-e / pct treatment that knows forsure about the proper way on this preticular cycle?

thanks guys

BDTR is offline Retired
    im in the process of answering your email that you sent me, i just got it. You'll have a response before the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    im in the process of answering your email that you sent me, i just got it. You'll have a response before the end of the night.
    Thanks bro, if anything's changed since the e-mail, its listed in the thread..as far as current cycle plans and whatnot. I dont think it changed much since the e-mail i sent

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    I considered d-bol, but I'm aiming more towards lean muscle... and I absolutely would hate the bloat it gives you in the face.

cycle to look like this as of now...
    Weeks 1-6
    50mg of RT Fina (1 shot of this everyday)
    75mg of RT Prop (1 shot of this everyday)

For anti e's I'm thinking begining nolvadex @ first sign of symptoms at 50mg...then controlling a dose of 10mg-20mg a day and 600mg of Vitamin B6 instead of Bromo from there on out.

PCT to begin 2 days after last injection because of the short half lifes of the gear I chose...
    PCT (clomid) @ 300mg first day/100mg day 2-10/ 50mg days 11-20

Does this sound good or am I wayyyyy off?
    Bump for info please. I didn't get your e-mail bdtr, im just assuming your busy.. no worries bro you've helped me enough in the past

Thread Information