JEO3 is offline Associate Member

Gyno if untreated??

How long will it last if it's untreated...will it fix itself in time if you get off the juice....just curious...haven't heard too much about the actual nature of the symptoms and severity? Same thing with natural test levels if you don't take clomid...will they fix themself eventually...the only reason i ask is because a friend of mine has been juicing for about a year and a half now and has never used clomid...just now started using nolva.... any thoughts....??

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    If you get gyno and actually have tissue growth then it's not going away.

Nixter.

cycle

if someone completes a cycle of test and don't have any symptoms, is it safe to say that they won't get it from test, or may it be different every cycle?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Being on a cycle isnt the only way you get gyno.
    It could just be genetic. My dad has it I think. I think I kinda have it. I guess if I dont know if I have it or not then it isnt that big of a deal.
    I have never tried Clomid for post cycle but this time I am. In fact starting tomorrow for Oct.

People say it helps but they also say the same thing with Dbol and test and eggs cause cholesterol and stuff. Just inherited advice passed down and around the boards. Cant hurt to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    It could just be genetic. My dad has it I think. I think I kinda have it. I guess if I dont know if I have it or not then it isnt that big of a deal.
    I have never tried Clomid for post cycle but this time I am. In fact starting tomorrow for Oct.

People say it helps but they also say the same thing with Dbol and test and eggs cause cholesterol and stuff. Just inherited advice passed down and around the boards. Cant hurt to take it.
    have you ever had problems without clomid....how many cycles have you done??i am about to start my first cycle and it's hard to find any clomid, but i can get nolva....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

I heard obescity also can cause some breast tissue growth in men. I knew someone high school that did not do roids but had the genetic type or in his case, actually over produced testosterone naturally with estrogenic effects, and he was picked on. I think by 11th grade he had a double masectomy to have the tits removed then looked and did OK after that. I believe once they remove the breast tissue, they then dont grow back, but this is not an ideal choice because there were 2 inch long scars under each nipple from the operation.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    JE03. PM me and I can help you out with that problem.
    I have never used clomid yet. Like I said, it wont hurt to try it. I ran Dbol for a month at like 75 mgs a day. After about a couple weeks of being off of it, I remember I was a raging bitch a lot. Snapping at my room mate, very moody and such. I lost my motivation to workout. NO DRIVE TOWARDS LIFTING. That month I did lose all my gains but it wasnt because of water retention, it was because I stopped working out.

And that obescity. My family is not over weight. I am not overweight. Just a little fatty tissue if I dont workout. Working out tightens it up. Im not even sure if it is gyno. I keep reading descriptions of symptoms of gyno and see pictures but I still dont see it getting worse.
    I dont know

maintaining gains

what is better for maintaining gains...i've heard clomid and some say nolvadex helps keep gains....?

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    what is better for maintaining gains...i've heard clomid and some say nolvadex helps keep gains....?
    clomid doesn't work for everyone, you have to experiment. neither is better at recovery but nolvadex blocks estro receptors better than clomid.

i've done clomid, it worked a few times and didn't once. nolvdex combined with other things can do the trick better if clomid isn't your thing.

Thread Information