BigBow is offline Junior Member

Controlled Delivery

Say your not home when they try and perform a controlled delivery? I mean they need you to actually sign for the pack not someone else correct. Also do you think 7 10ml vials and 100 d-bol can be packed to fit inside a regular house mailbox or most likly be left by the front door...it was shipped priority mail by the usps....thanks

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    You should not have to sign for it to recieve a priority package. And you dont have to sign for it for them to arrest you for having it, all you have to do have take it. But I think that amount could fit in a mailbox easily. I just got 9 10CC bottles, and 60 Drol and it was an easy fit.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about a domestic delivery unless your source is being heavily watched.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, they are more concerned with the people sending not recieving...I send to a fake name so if anything were to happen u say, i dont know what the fuck ur talking about.........ur fine.....

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I have always used the good old US mail, and make sure I am not home during the day when I know gear should be coming (paranoia) I have a box on my porch and Mr. postman puts the gear in there if it doesnt fit int he mailbox (usually it does) my supplier also breaks up big orders in a few smaller envelopes seems to be working so far. Anyway I know when my gear has been shipped so I dont make a practice of signing for anything during that time . I have had about 100 tabs confiscated but that was it they didnt get the rest of my order and I reordered the tabs I lost and considered myself lucky.

Thread Information