Thread: Denkall D Bol

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Denkall D Bol

I've read about a dozen past threads on these and wanted to bring the topic up again to get some recent opinions. Anyone use the 10mg capsules? They come in a box of 96 or a bottle of 300. I'm wondering how they compare to pink thais, IMO, the best.

A friend of mine is selling a bottle to a guy I know for $600! Talk about markups. I think he's getting them for $450.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    he's gettin ripped off with the price he gets them at. so why not rip someone else off ??

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Denkall are very good in my opinion and are equal to pink thais.
    Denkall is good for the reason that each pill contains 10mg or more or Dianobol unlike some companies that underdose.
    Loeffer for instance sells 25mg pills that in reality are in the 10 to 15 mg region.
    In Mexico 1000 25mg loeffer is 400$
    300 Denkall 10mg is 140
    1000 Pink Thais about 160

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used the 10mg denkall and thought they were crap...I was certain they were underdosed by about 2.5-5 mg because I was taking 7 a day just to get any dbol sides that came at 40mg with naps.

I will never use Denkall again for anything.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    They were just tested to see if there products were underdosed and they actually came in at 11mg. I by whichever one I can get at a better price.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    TRE you listed some low fuckin prices! It's interesting to hear how denkall has some people that really love their products and some that hate em. I did read in last month's MD mag a review of mexi-vet gear and after testing several brands, the only 2 they recommended were QV and Denkall--the only products dosed correctly and with good security measures. They also tested tornel and brovel products, only to find them 20-30% underdosed.

I'm a little skeptical of denkall now after hearing some of your opinions. Sucks because I'm planning to run their Cypiotest in November.

Thread Information