yiyangzhi is offline New Member

Smile Test/Eq/Winny Cycle Update!

I am in my 6th week of my test/eq/winny cycle, and my gains sofar, 19 lbs! The only regret is I wasn't eating as much as I like during the first 3 weeks. The leap is very noticeable to everyone, and my cycle is not over yet! However, I will stop the eq and continue with test/winny till week 8. Now I know the power of frontloading. It works, plus Yohimburn which keeps my midriff firm. Hey Mr Nobody, the soy is still working! Very minimal bloating & no gyno symptoms.

Actually, I didn't eat as much protein as it is recommended. I took an average of 95g daily. My stats is 6', 210 lbs. The protein is mostly from lean meat, egg whites with alittle yolk. I take whey only after workouts. Any advice?

The original jason Guest
    whats your daily protein intake then not 95g surely??

JAson

OK, today I took 150g. Usually lower than that. The lowest was 90g I think. Not enough protein?

georgie24 is offline Member
    how many mg of each are you doing im considering a very simalar cycle, are you doing cardio?

90g! My God!

Bro, I would definitely start heaping in the protein... When I am on a cycle, I try not to go below 400g. If you can't eat enough food to do that, then start chugging 50g protein shakes.. JMO

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    yang, you need to be taking down at least 315g a day. But like GBH said 400g would be even better. 2 scoops of whey mixed with 2 cups of milk about 60g and very easy to drink.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    8 weeks on winny is a long time to be on something thats 17aa. i'd drop the winny and keep the eq. it would have worked out even better if you had saved the winny for the last 6 weeks. sounds like you are doing good though.

i try to get at least my body weight in protien everyday. some people advocate more, but my body responds well to 1g per lb of bodyweight.

at any rate, sounds like your gains are up to par! keep it up!

Thanks guys. I need to load up on the protein. bigkev's recommendation sounds good. That will mean 210g of protein everyday.

geometric, I frontloaded both Test & Eq for the first 2 wks. Test enanthate at 1500mg/wk. Eq at 1200mg/wk. Subsequently, Test 750mg/wk, Eq 600mg/wk. Winny kept at 50mg ed. I took Abombs 50-100mg ed for first 3 wks.

CJR24 is offline New Member
    Is it good to frontload while taking 100 mgs of A-Bombs? I would think that would be a lot for the system to handle at one time. Anybody help me out? I'm sure you wouldn't do this for your "first cycle"... Would you?

P.S. I'm still in the researching phase

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    no........100mg/day of abombs are too much for most.....was for me! personally, i feel frontloading is a waste........long-acting esters are designed to be used for 8-12wks (i personally wont use eq unless its 16wks as its so long acting)......

if you want to fronload........use proprionate or an orall, but to frontload long-acting esters.......not me.

CJR24.....if your researching for a 1st cycle......dont even consider oxymethenolone, tren (i can name a couple of others) stick to a basic cycle of maybe 30mg dbol , 500mg enanthate and an anabolic such as deca /eq. my first real cycle, aside from toying with winny, was brovel t-200 (back when they were yellow-labeled) and i grew well on 1ml/wk. however, i didnt know about clomid or ancilliary drugs.......lol

do your research brother

Unity66

CJR24 is offline New Member
    I've been researching about 2 months so far and I'm setting the target date for my first cycle around February (Beach Cycle) and this is what I've come up with as of now...

Weeks 1-10: 600 mg/wk EQ and T200 at 400 Mg/wk
    Weeks 4-10: 50 mgs Winny ED
    Weeks 11-13: Clomid (3 days after last inject?) and Clen post cycle... Clomid at 300 mg 1st day/ 100 mg day for week 1/ 50 mg day for week 2.

BTW, I'm 24 and come in pre-cycle at 6'5" 260 lbs and looking to cut. I want to add some lean mass and increase strength as well. I chose the T200 for price reasons , but should I up the doses? 400 mg enough?

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    nice stats.....that being said, yes.......i would up your dose of test to 1.5ml eod of t-200.....

your cycle looks good as a base for wks 1-10, yet you made a fatal error........

it will take 2-3wks for the enanthate to clear and longer for the boldenone . stop both and use 100mg eod of proprionate for 4wks, then start clomid the day after your last dose of 50mg prop......

your a big boy......you can handle large doses. if your not going to be tested pre-cycle then drop the enanthate 3wks prior to your show, use prop/winny/tren and proviron ........diuretic if needed.

Unity66

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Stop the Eq what did the nice little As do to you dont treat it bad embrace it

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Great gains WOW. Keep up the hard work, cant wait to get my cycle together.

Originally posted by Unity66

if you want to fronload........use proprionate or an orall, but to frontload long-acting esters.......not me.

Unity66
    Frontloading should be done with long-acting esters, not short-acting ones. The rationale behind frontloading is to get to theraputic levels faster.

Read more at: http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=82843

CJR24, if you are worried about getting more side effects from frontloading, you can increase injection frequency to stabilise blood test levels, which was what I did. Andy13 explained this approach mathematically.
    http://http://boards.elitefitness.co...threadid=37822

Thread Information