Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Clomid and effects of tobacco/alcohol

I was on eckerd pharmacy web site and reading about various drugs. One caught my eye was the alcohol and nicotine are known to reduce the effectiveness of clomid. I dont drink but smoke cigs and was planning to use clomid for PCT. The pharmacy web site did not suggest an increased dose or anything, just the typical "tell your doctor and let him adjust your dosage" type advice.

Anyone ever hear of this alcohol/nicotine counteracting some of clomid's effects and any ideas how to adjust to keep the anti-e effectiveness or do you think it is a negliable effect/difference?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Bro..........

Having just quit smoking after 12 years.... ( I know ex smokers are the worst about it) but why not just quit and get it over with!

Try the patch...Worked for me to get the initial cravings to be manageable, and at my worst I was smoking 3 packs of unfiltered cigs a day, with an average of a pack every two days!

Makes like easier and in the long run it always helps you get laid...No matter what a chick tells you about not minding a guy that smokes!

And isnt that the final goal in life? TO get laid more?

L8

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Bro..........

Having just quit smoking after 12 years.... ( I know ex smokers are the worst about it) but why not just quit and get it over with!

Try the patch...Worked for me to get the initial cravings to be manageable, and at my worst I was smoking 3 packs of unfiltered cigs a day, with an average of a pack every two days!

Makes like easier and in the long run it always helps you get laid...No matter what a chick tells you about not minding a guy that smokes!

And isnt that the final goal in life? TO get laid more?
    L8
    Me and wife tried to quit for new years last year. I made it 2 weeks longer then the wife did but damn when she's smoking 2 packs a day around me and I'm having nicotine fits, well, both need to quit together. I was thinking about quitting again with a new cycle to help jump start and support a strong appetite increase. I quit cold turkey 3 times in my life and made it almost a full year each time. I dont need the patches, I was actually thinking about using the withdrawal symptoms to get me hungry to support growth during my upcoming cycle.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Lucky for me, all my girlfriends never smoked. Being single now, I just dont want to smoke anymore and want to focus on getting huge.

I can see how that would be difficult to do, with your woman smoking to packs a day and being around always!

Try not smoking in the house. I have never had a cigarette inside my house. That way she can smoke and you dont have to be around it. Other than that, I cant tell you much, especially about the PCT and nocotine interaction.

The only thing that I could see happening is that the Nicotine might lower your bloods ability to absorb and carry other compounds, but this would be very marginal...So I dont think that it would affect your PCT dosages.

L8

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was on eckerd pharmacy web site and reading about various drugs. One caught my eye was the alcohol and nicotine are known to reduce the effectiveness of clomid. I dont drink but smoke cigs and was planning to use clomid for PCT. The pharmacy web site did not suggest an increased dose or anything, just the typical "tell your doctor and let him adjust your dosage" type advice.

Anyone ever hear of this alcohol/nicotine counteracting some of clomid's effects and any ideas how to adjust to keep the anti-e effectiveness or do you think it is a negliable effect/difference?
    Never heard of it, but never tried to research it either. this is helpful advice to me as I am going to start my PCT in 2 months and I dip Copenhagen daily. Definitely just gave me the excuse I was looking for to quit.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    Never heard of it, but never tried to research it either. this is helpful advice to me as I am going to start my PCT in 2 months and I dip Copenhagen daily. Definitely just gave me the excuse I was looking for to quit.
    I was a huge dipper also until 2 years ago. A goodd site to help you quit is www.quitsmokeless.org It helped me.

The thing to remember about smoking or dipping is that nicotene is more addictive than heroin and harder to quit. You just have to admit your an addict and that you can never go back again. Don't fall into the trap of, I quit for a few weeks and am only going to have 1. Be strong and quit, you'll be happer and healthier for it.

Thread Information