Thread: hows this look

bigpapa72 is offline New Member

hows this look

trying to gain lean mass and lose bf i am 22 5'11" 190lbs this will be my 2nd cycle

week1-8 sus500mg
    week 6-12 fina eod
    week10-16 winny eod
    clomid and nolva for pct
    please give all suggestion's

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    extend the sus to 10 weeks and run the winny weeks 8-13 so you can start your PCT right as your getting off the winny. As far as the fina goes I will let someone else handle that part.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    The tren will help lean you out. I assume your taking 75mgs and that will help you lose any fat the test puts on you. Good cycle.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro dont run it the way you are planning to...id drop the sust and go with a longer acting estered test, like cyp or enathate....cyp has less water retention...run the fina from weeks 8-15 and run the winny 10-15....sust needs to be shot atleast at 750 mg per week any less than that your testosterone levels are scattered all over the place....

your diet is going to be the determining factor with this cycle, if thats on key then you should be good to go....you might want to get bromo and arimidex and run them also...good luck..Madmax

cut198 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Madmax]bro dont run it the way you are planning to...id drop the sust and go with a longer acting estered test, like cyp or enathate....cyp has less water retention...run the fina from weeks 8-15 and run the winny 10-15....sust needs to be shot atleast at 750 mg per week any less than that your testosterone levels are scattered all over the place....

your diet is going to be the determining factor with this cycle, if thats on key then you should be good to go....you might want to get bromo and arimidex and run them also...good luck..Madmax[/QUOTE

i already have the sus what would be the best way to run it this is also my first test cycle

Thread Information