jplayer is offline New Member

Please review my questions and make recommendations!! FIRST TIME USER!!

I will be doing my first cycle starting in December. I am on a natural cutting diet right now (by the end of this little cycle I expect to be 190 - 195 at aroudn 9-11%).
    I am going to talk to the trainer that can supply me and knows a lot about "the stuff" tommorrow and have compiled a list of questions.
    Could you guys also answer them and give advice so I will have multiple points of view and please let me know of other questions I should consider when talking to him.

THANKS A TON!!! I am in an extreme learning process right now and appriciate any info.

My stats
    Age = 25
    Weight = 207
    BF guestimation = 15%
    Training experience and Diet Knowledge and practice are 100% ON KEY!!! I have been using www.fitday.com to log my diet since 2 weeks ago when I really starting hitting the diet hard again. If you would like to view here is a link to my public journal.
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/Public...l?Owner=JPlayer

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS!!!

Should I go to my doctor and get a complete physical beforehand?

If for some reason I got a new job that required a drug test would a normal administered drug test be cause for concern?????

A mixture of Deca -Durabolin and Test-Enanthate has been recommended to me for a good first ever cycle, would you agree??

If so what dosages would you recommend?? It has been recommended to me for deca - 400mg EW and the Test-e 500mg EW. Are these good dosages or should I look at modifying??

Administration? Is it better to do one inject of each substance per week or divide it out into multiple injects per substance?

Should I stagger start the drugs to be able to tell what side effects (if any) are coming from what. Its been recommended to start both at the same time but safety is a big concern and stagger start just SEEMS from a logical standpoint to be safer??

While "on" what side effects should I look/feel for?

Whats needed during the cycle in case of gyno or other side effects?

I am already designing a diet and planning for 4500 - 5000 calories a day (PURE CLEAN) while on and also while doing recovery and dowtime after recovery. Should I reconsider and are there any Protein/carb/fat general breakdowns that you would recommend.

What is the absolute best for post cycle meds? Nolvaldex, Clomid, Clenbuterol or a mixture???? I have heard good things and been recommeded Clomid.

What dosage of post cycle meds would be acceptable. I have read and been recommened a staggering cycle like fairly high dosages first couple of days off, then reducing dosages throughout until the end. What is correct??

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    search button bro.................

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    search button bro.................
    Thanks for the information ill definately check with my trainer on what he thinks about that.

BTW I have already ABUSED the search button not only on this website but also on others. Do you think I pulled all of these questions out of my butt and just made them up?? I have reviewed tons and tons of combos and profiles but none of them directly answer all of my questions.

Is it ok to post questions after doing tons of research just to make sure youve got things planted 100%!!!

Also its hard to find a direct answer because what one person recommends another will shoot down and recommend something totatlly different.

Peace!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Lots of questions. I can answer a few of them.
    1)Good idea
    2)Don't test for aas unless your job is an olympic athlete
    3)Not a bad idea, most will say test only though
    4)Good dosages
    5)I'd recommend splits(2 shots a week, 1cc of each)
    6)Probably don't need to stagger for first time use
    7)Increased strength, size, more intense workouts, cockiness(with me), possible acne, hair thining(only if prone). Probably won't have sides from 400mg deca a week.
    8)Run nolvadex
    9)Sounds like a lot of calories, that is good to grow
    10)Could use all three, but nolva and clomid are essential.
    11)Not yet an expert at pct(Need to be though)

If I screwed this up someone else will come along and fix my answers. I am still just a junior member working on an associates. Good luck to you.

Beat everyone to it. Ha Ha.

ok I'm bored.
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    One inj - mix the two compounds
    No
    Increased pumps, weight gain, higher BP,
    Clomid and Nolvadex
    500 carbs and try to double your body weight in protein.
    Clomid

Thanks man, love your name!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    1)Good idea
    4)Good dosages
    7)Increased strength, size, more intense workouts, cockiness(with me), possible acne, hair thining(only if prone). Probably won't have sides from 400mg deca a week.
    8)Run nolvadex

If I screwed this up someone else will come along and fix my answers. I am still just a junior member working on an associates. Good luck to you.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    1)Good idea
    4)Good dosages
    8)Run nolvadex

I too am just a junior member, however with the expereince that I have had so far, I can't imagine anyone answering your questions any better than 50% just did. Only thing that would possibly come up would be the specifics of PCT. eg. clomid, nolva...There are a lot of threads about nolva and clomid and proper doses, so you should get your questions answered through those threads. Good luck!

Sorry bro didn't mean to come across as an ahole, alot of your questions are found in the drug profile section.

Cool man!! Thanks for your input.

Case in point about different points of views.

You say yes to worry about normal administered drug test while 50%N says dont worry unless I am an athlete which I am not.
    I do computer work and this is a BIG question for me because the possibility of me getting a new job is very likely!!! If consensus on this is consistently yes its more than likely that I will abandon the idea of using!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    ok I'm bored.
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    One inj - mix the two compounds
    No
    Increased pumps, weight gain, higher BP,
    Clomid and Nolvadex
    500 carbs and try to double your body weight in protein.
    Clomid

razor67 is offline Banned
    as far a pct i run clomid
    300mg day 1
    100 mg 10 days
    50mg 10 days
    i also run nolva during entire cycle right through clomid.
    definately hit the educational threads,lots of good good info on all your questions.
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by jplayer
    Cool man!! Thanks for your input.

Case in point about different points of views.

You say yes to worry about normal administered drug test while 50%N says dont worry unless I am an athlete which I am not.
    I do computer work and this is a BIG question for me because the possibility of me getting a new job is very likely!!! If consensus on this is consistently yes its more than likely that I will abandon the idea of using!!!
    Going to roid rage on a computer?

Well I have been tested while on a couple of times and always passed with Urine Luck. They have a website and it will run you about $60.00. It depends on who is testing but as tests are very expensive so alot of clinics omit them.

I have taken a drug test too while on aas. I was a lab rat for a medical drug testing company. They pay you like $500 to test a drug that is already out and compare it to a new generic drug that has come out. Drug patents expire after 3 years so generic companies can come in an make the same drug under a different name. I was using while I did the testing for this. They are very strict when they screen as they need only very healthy people with low blood pressure and bla bla bla. I passed and it is the same kind of test that they use at works. They test for coke, opiums, weed and other crap. Nobody cares if you are on steroids especially the ladies.

LOL Shoot man I already do that!!!

Actually it was at an old job. We had a computer that gave us hell all week long and finally got tired of it so we kicked and threw that thing all around our little room until it was in little pieces!!!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MOVIE OFFICE SPACE!!! You know the fax machine. HA HA

Going to roid rage on a computer?

Running ent and deca is going make you gain. If you want to end up weighing less than when you start I would run something other than deca.

LOL Shoot man I already do that!!!

Actually it was at an old job. We had a computer that gave us hell all week long and finally got tired of it so we kicked and threw that thing all around our little room until it was in little pieces!!!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MOVIE OFFICE SPACE!!! You know the fax machine. HA HA
    Don't worry, I got the memo. I will be changing the cover sheets on the TPS reports.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i dont think you have anything to worry about when it comes to drug testing for a job. juice isnt what their testing for.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    A trainer is supplying you this?WTF
    If he knows so much about the stuff why are you asking us and not him? (not trying to be a dick)

Also maybe think about changing enanthate to sust

I think you need to read up more on the drug profile section. Maybe of your answers are there (already mentioned)

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Slangin Roids
    A trainer is supplying you this?WTF
    If he knows so much about the stuff why are you asking us and not him? (not trying to be a dick)

Also maybe think about changing enanthate to sust

I think you need to read up more on the drug profile section. Maybe of your answers are there (already mentioned)

Good luck
    You usually don't recommend a mulit ester test to a first time user. Also, if you read his initial comment, he had consulted a personal trainer but wanted to make sure we had the same opinion as his personal trainer. He is just shopping around. You don't take just one mechanics word on your car estimate do you. He is just making sure the advice of his trainer is the same advice that we would give.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    right on 50% natural

BTW I have already ABUSED the search button not only on this website but also on others. Do you think I pulled all of these questions out of my butt and just made them up?? I have reviewed tons and tons of combos and profiles but none of them directly answer all of my questions.

peace!!
    actually in the educational threads it answer many of the questions you posted, one being drug testing.

Thread Information