Thread: My New Cycle

Casanova is offline New Member

My New Cycle

This is my next and biggest cycle to date. I am 6'1" and weighed in today at 197 lbs (approx 10% body fat). I work out 5 (Mon - Fri)times a week for about 1 1/2 hours each day. My goals are to gain a minimum of 25 pounds. I plan on eating about 4500 to 5000 calories per day and a minimum of 450 grams of protein daily, mainly through solid food but also with some shakes. My only concern is the Andriol (I have never used it before). I have it and need to use it (rather then throwing it away). Should I take it as listed or take the Test first and use the Andriol in the last weeks. Should I just take the Andriol only or Test only for weeks (4 -12)? My research shows that you keep more gains on Andriol, if so I would rather use it over the Test (plus less injections, I hate needles). Also is it better to take the whole weekly dosage of injectables (Deca , Test, etc.) or space it out over the week ( e.a. 200 mg Deca every 3rd day)? Please list your comments or recommendations.

30 mg D-Bol Weekly Wks (1 - 4)
    400 mg Deca (dosed 200 mg every 3rd day) Weekly Wks (1 - 12)
    480 mg Sten (dosed every 3rd day) Weekly Wks ( 1-3) (That's All I have)

360 mg Andriol Daily Wks (4 - 8)

500 mg Test (dosed 250 mg every 3rd day) Weekly Wks (8 - 12)

50 mg Proviron Daily Wks (8 - 12)

2500 IU HCG (3 Days end of cycle) Wk (13)

20 mg Nolvadex Daily Wks (14 - 16) (also use earlier if gyno symptoms occur)
    Clomid Daily (200 mg 1st dose, 100 mg Week 1, 50 mg last 2 weeks) Wks (14-17)

Thanks in Advance

Cas

You forgot one of the stats..........how old are u??

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    "360 mg Andriol Daily Wks (4 - 8)" This can't be anadrol . Like a bombs? Is this like a "legal" steroid ?
    I really don't know. Looks like you have done some reasearch but at 360mgs you won't live long enough to enjoy the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    You forgot one of the stats..........how old are u??
    Sorry, how stupid of me.

I am 35 years old. I have been lifting for about 10 years. I have taken 2 prior cycles (with last 2 years) my last cycle ended in early March (500 Test and 400 Deca for 12 weeks). I plan on starting this cycle Monday October 6th.

Again Thanks in Advance.

Cas

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    "360 mg Andriol Daily Wks (4 - 8)" This can't be anadrol . Like a bombs? Is this like a "legal" steroid ?
    I really don't know. Looks like you have done some reasearch but at 360mgs you won't live long enough to enjoy the gains.
    It is not Anadrol. It is an oral Test product. Real good stuff from what I read on this site and others.

Check it out here on this site.

http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=52

http://anabolicreview.com/effect.php

Cas

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow thanks, I learn something new everyday. I thought I had read all the profiles.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Andriol is a waste of time. Foget those drug profiles do a search in the steriod forum see what you come up with.
    Go with an injectable.

xxxl83

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have also read that andriol is not a good choice.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    First, space out your injections. It will make it easier to maintain more even blood levels. Next, I would definitely restructure your cycle because of the deca . I always give any decanoate esterified compound 5-6 weeks to fully clear my body. During this interim, I'll run an injectible testosterone . Also, instead of blasting your balls with high doses of hcg at the end, you'd be better starting the hcg around weeks 4-6 @ 500IU's 2x/wk (e.g., Sat. & Sun.) and continuing throughout the cycle. No testicular atrophy=easy recovery.

Lastly, there is no way to compare Andriol to an injectible testosterone. I assume you've read my posts on Andriol so you probably know my position already. I disagree with everyone who says Andriol is worthless. It's not worthless if you use the drug in a couple of specific instances and realize its limitations. For example, I really like using Andriol to taper out of a heavy injectable cycle. For me, it prevents a hard crash while allowing for some (not complete) HPTA restoration. It would also make a great bridge compound since it's actual testosterone (something your body needs) and is less inhibitive than injectable testosterone.

So fire back with any questions...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    First, space out your injections. It will make it easier to maintain more even blood levels. Next, I would definitely restructure your cycle because of the deca . I always give any decanoate esterified compound 5-6 weeks to fully clear my body. During this interim, I'll run an injectible testosterone . Also, instead of blasting your balls with high doses of hcg at the end, you'd be better starting the hcg around weeks 4-6 @ 500IU's 2x/wk (e.g., Sat. & Sun.) and continuing throughout the cycle. No testicular atrophy=easy recovery.

Lastly, there is no way to compare Andriol to an injectible testosterone. I assume you've read my posts on Andriol so you probably know my position already. I disagree with everyone who says Andriol is worthless. It's not worthless if you use the drug in a couple of specific instances and realize its limitations. For example, I really like using Andriol to taper out of a heavy injectable cycle. For me, it prevents a hard crash while allowing for some (not complete) HPTA restoration. It would also make a great bridge compound since it's actual testosterone (something your body needs) and is less inhibitive than injectable testosterone.

So fire back with any questions...
    How is this?

For reference, Cycle stars on a Monday.

30 mg D-Bol Weekly Wks (1 - 4) (3 pills morning, 3 pills evening)
    400 mg Deca (dosed 200 mg every Mon and Thurs) Weekly Wks (1 - 10)
    480 mg Sten (dosed every Wed and Sat) Weekly Wks ( 1-3) (That's All I have)

360 mg Andriol Daily Wks (5 - 9) (3 pills every 8 hours)

500 mg Test (dosed 250 mg every Wed and Sat) Weekly Wks (11 - 14)

50 mg Proviron Daily Wks (8 - 12)

500 IU HCG (2 consecutive days a week ) Weeks (6,8,10,12,14)

20 mg Nolvadex Daily Wks (16 - 18) (also use earlier if gyno symptoms occur)
    Clomid Daily (200 mg 1st dose, 100 mg Week 1, 50 mg last 2 weeks) Wks (16-18)

Again I ask. Would it be better to reverse the order or the Test and Andriol?

Thank

Cas

What do you mean "How is this?"... If you don't have enough injectable test to run 5-6 weeks past your final deca injection, then plan your cycle differently. I would not use Andriol in the meaty part of your cycle if you intend on stacking Deca & test. If you only want to supplement your endo test with Andriol to make sure you stay high normal, then fine.

What don't you understand?

What do you mean "How is this?"... If you don't have enough injectable test to run 5-6 weeks past your final deca injection, then plan your cycle differently. I would not use Andriol in the meaty part of your cycle if you intend on stacking Deca & test. If you only want to supplement your endo test with Andriol to make sure you stay high normal, then fine.

What don't you understand?
    I have the Test to run 6+ weeks past the final Deca injection. That would put me in a 16-18 week cycle (minus the nolvadex and clomid).I just have never done a cyce that long before, that was what I did not understand. I am not a pro at this yet and this is why I ask questions, for help, so I don't make the mistakes others have.

If I understand you correctly my cycle should look like this. I added the Andriol at the end to curb off the cycle.

Again for reference, Cycle stars on a Monday.

30 mg D-Bol Weekly Wks (1 - 4) (3 pills morning, 3 pills evening)
    400 mg Deca (dosed 200 mg every Mon and Thurs) Weekly Wks (1 - 10)
    480 mg Sten (dosed every Wed and Sat) Weekly Wks ( 1-3) (That's All I have)

500 mg Test (dosed 250 mg every Wed and Sat) Weekly Wks (4 - 15)

200 - 360 mg Andriol Daily Wks (16-18) (360 mg Wk 16, 240 mg Wk 17, 160 mg Wk 18: pills split up every 8 hours)

50 mg Proviron Daily Wks (8 - 16)

500 IU HCG (2 consecutive days a week ) Weeks (6,8,10,12,14,16,18)

20 mg Nolvadex Daily Wks (20- 22) (also use earlier if gyno symptoms occur)
    Clomid Daily (200 mg 1st dose, 100 mg Week 1, 50 mg last 2 weeks) Wks (20-22)

Would anyone do anything different?

Thanks

Cas

Cas, that almost looks like the cycle I just came off of last month. If you do your part in the gym and at the dinner table, you will substantially modify your physique!

I would use the hcg weeks 5-15, not every other week. If you get that "crushed balls" feeling before week 5, then start it immediately. I also used the clomid with the Andriol when the dosage tapered off, so you could run the clomid weeks 18 & 19 and finish off with the nolva for 4-6 additional weeks. I hate clomid because of its sides (it also causes my arrhythmia to act up) so I'll probably never use it again. However, I have used nolvadex for many weeks straight with no known problems.

Lastly, I prefer to space all tabs equally throughout the day instead of just 2 times. Better blood level consistency. I also don't see any need for the Proviron .

Cas, that almost looks like the cycle I just came off of last month. If you do your part in the gym and at the dinner table, you will substantially modify your physique!

I would use the hcg weeks 5-15, not every other week. If you get that "crushed balls" feeling before week 5, then start it immediately. I also used the clomid with the Andriol when the dosage tapered off, so you could run the clomid weeks 18 & 19 and finish off with the nolva for 4-6 additional weeks. I hate clomid because of its sides (it also causes my arrhythmia to act up) so I'll probably never use it again. However, I have used nolvadex for many weeks straight with no known problems.

Lastly, I prefer to space all tabs equally throughout the day instead of just 2 times. Better blood level consistency. I also don't see any need for the Proviron.
    Thanks for the info. If I can keep my diet in check (chicken breast and red meat get boring after a while without the pasta) this should make me a "little" beast. The only problem now is that I just bought new clothing.

I will start this cycle Monday October 6th. I will keep you posted on my results.

Again Thanks

Cas

Also, hopefully you and your source have refrigerated the Andriol prior to use. The drug tends to denature if exposed to moderate to high temperatures for extended periods of time, at least that's what Organon says.

Also, hopefully you and your source have refrigerated the Andriol prior to use. The drug tends to denature if exposed to moderate to high temperatures for extended periods of time, at least that's what Organon says.
    I bought the stuff at a pharmacy and it was refrigerated there and then I did the same. The only time it was not was for about 20 hours while in transit.

Also I forgot. I am going to also use some Clen at the end of my cycle. I have both pill and syrup form. I never used the syrup. It's SPIROPENT clenbuteral hydrochloride 5 mcg/5ml in 100ml bottles. How much of that would be equal to 6 normal (Novegam 0.02 mg tab) clen pills?

http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=89

Thanks again

Cas
    Last edited by Casanova; 10-01-2003 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova
    5 mcg/5ml in 100ml bottles.
    Are you sure that's correct? Because that would take 120ml to equal your (6) 20 mcg tabs. That seems unreasonable.

Are you sure that's correct? Because that would take 120ml to equal your (6) 20 mcg tabs. That seems unreasonable.
    Reading it right off the box. 5 mcg/5ml. Each bottle cost me only 1.94 (Euros) and I only have a few, I guess I will use it as cough syrup (as originally intended). I would hate to drink that whole bottle in one sitting. YUK!!! Hell it may tast like Jager and I chill it and do shots!!

Again Thanks

Cas

Thread Information