TheGoose is offline New Member

Question Dbol cycle only??

This is my first post so dont slay me please??!! I have done a cycle of Test-200 about a year or so ago and I got great gains, but I'm not really interested in injections anymore, I get anxiety attacks just thinking about it now. However, I do have a cycle of Ref-B Dbol sitting in my desk that I havent used yet. Will I get decent(mild) gains from just using that, in conjunction with Clomid and Milk Thistle?? I'm not interested in getting huge, or even big for that matter, just a little bulkier. I know diet has a huge effect on the outcome of a cycle and I'm not new by any means to weightlifting. In a nutshell, is it worth it to do just Dbol???

Thanks in advance.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Do it and you'll see...

The moment that you stop taking the bol, you'll lose everything single ounce that you gained.

Accept that you have to inject or sell the dbol so someone can use it as it's meant to be used!

L8

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    You will lose 90% of it. How much you want for the uh, nevermind.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Do it and you'll see...

Accept that you have to inject or sell the dbol so someone can use it as it's meant to be used!

L8
    I like this line. Suck it up or sell it.

TheGoose is offline New Member
    Well, guess I'll look into injecting again. Hate doing it, but its more in my head than anything. I used to do the "slow" method in the delts and that seemed to go alright. I just get so paranoid of hitting a vein.

I hear its not the best idea to use Test with Dbol ?? Is this true, and if so, would Deca be a better choice????

I forgot to mention also that I'm 25 years old, 5'11'', 155lbs. Next to no BF.
    Last edited by TheGoose; 09-30-2003 at 03:29 PM.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    No, deca is way overrated. Dianabol imo is 10x better. Test and Dbol - its whats for dinner.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    No, deca is way overrated. Dianabol imo is 10x better. Test and Dbol - its whats for dinner.
    As your screen name would indicate

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    but the bros are right. to do it safely and healthy, you are gonna need to inject.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Where did you inject before. I did quad shots with 1" 25g my first time around. They went in smooth as butter. Are you just anxious about the needle or did you have painful injections? Did you follow all of the correct procedures. I hit a vein only once, but passed through many veins. By the 5th week I actually looked forward to the injects.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Goose

Honestly at your stats...I would eat like a pig first. I highly doubt that anyone out there really needs to juice at 155 lbs with no body fat. EAT EAT EAT!!! Trust me it will work.

In my opinion (for what its worth) There is no human being alive that is incapable of adding at least another 10 lbs at your stats.

I weighed in at a meager 186 this morning at the gym, and Im your height. I know for a fact that I can put on another 10 lbs because I do it regularly, just at the moment I do 7-10 hours of cardio a week and am trimming down. When I do my bulk cycle in the next few months, I know that I will be back at 195 if not more before I start!

Just some thoughts

L8

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose
    I hear its not the best idea to use Test with Dbol??
    It is really not a problem I would do a test, eq, and dbol cycle

wimp is offline Associate Member
    I suggest what blocroc told you. EAT.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I will be the odd man out on this one and probably get flamed. I think dbol only would be fine for your goals. Just don't expect to keep more than 10lbs. Gains are keepable as long as you run a mild dose (20-30mg) over a longer period of time (6-8 weeks).

Frankly, I am frequently disappointed with the advice given on oral only cycles on this board. Most on this board will say you are a pussy if you don't inject. I feel that this kind of macho bullshit is inappropriate. There are many reasons that people do not want to inject. For example, Buylongterm has a thread going about a friend who might have died from an injection, yet most consider this the "safest" method. The fact is that IM injections can be very dangerous if sterility is not priority.

I will agree that if you are looking for a good amount of solid, keepable muscle mass, oral only cycles are not a good choice. If you think of dbol as a supplement, not a cycle, you won't be disappointed.

However, if you are 5'11" and 155lbs. you might want to take the previous advice of high calorie consumption. The only way to gain weight is to consume more calories than you expend.

Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information