RageonU is offline Banned Scammer

T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts!

I took T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts! Is there a connection???????? Im being VERY HONEST! I had warts on the penis head.....and when I was done w/ maybe like my 4th week, they were ALL gone!!! I started my cycle in July...its now almost OCTOBER.....and I have not ONE wart! Could I have just wstumbled onto a medical miracle? I just put this all together the other day!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    ummmmmm.....DOC????

the visual of genital warts just ruined my night...... but if that is true that is cool, but i really do not see how it could have done it
    Last edited by LightWeightBaby; 09-30-2003 at 06:04 PM.

neubin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RageonU
    I took T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts! Is there a connection???????? Im being VERY HONEST! I had warts on the penis head.....and when I was done w/ maybe like my 4th week, they were ALL gone!!! I started my cycle in July...its now almost OCTOBER.....and I have not ONE wart! Could I have just wstumbled onto a medical miracle? I just put this all together the other day!

Does Test give your immune system a boost?

If so your body probably fought them off...I saw a show on those a couple of weekends ago, I had no idea 75% of sexually active people will get them in their lives..that is tonnes, and with no cure that sucks..

AAS weakens your immune system

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Guess you lucked out buddy a weak imune system =more warts from what I understand, is doc around to confirm some of this?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    from what I heard genital warts or herpes were not curable but could be prevented from having more breakouts...personally dont know bro, You got big balls to get on here and talk about genital warts with pride tho bro..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

one time...

when i was at bandcamp......i wore the same dirty underwear.......for a whole week.......and my cock got really itchy........and it stunk really bad.......i was too young for steroids .....so i just......took a shower....and my pee pee....it felt better......

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i was at bandcamp......i wore the same dirty underwear.......for a whole week.......and my cock got really itchy........and it stunk really bad.......i was too young for steroids.....so i just......took a shower....and my pee pee....it felt better......
    just curious, do you know for a fact hes to young?

i was speaking of my own personal experience

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    just curious, do you know for a fact hes to young?
    w/ stanky cock. i don't care about this dude's rank penis.can't i just rant about my adolescent pee pee and it's fowl odor

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Lmao

w/ stanky cock. i don't care about this dude's rank penis.can't i just rant about my adolescent pee pee and it's fowl odor

No offense but your comments have nothing to do with his post, and im sure you would be singin a different tune if you had warts, that kids got balls for even mentioning it here.

my appolgies

may god bless your penis w/ clean clear skin straight out of a neutrogena commercial

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    this is too good..lol

i just wanted him to know that he wasn't alone

cheese dick happens to the best of us. i try to be here to show my support for all those afflicted w/ willy-lump-lump disease

Swellin Guest

Thumbs up

I want some of what partyboy has been smokin'.

I just woke my wife 'cause I was laughing so loud.

As for RageonU...it ain't easy to make a statement like that.
    Congrats on your success!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I figured this thread was gonna take a turn for the worse.....
    That is some funny shit ptbnc.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Now i have seen doctors who say it does, and docs who say it doesn't. All 4 of my doctors say it boosts the immune system.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    your visual warts might be gone, but the bacteria that causes them is not. From what i have read there is no known cure for genital warts, however the visual part of them can disappear, but you will always have a froggy dick. Be carefull not to spread that shit around to the ladys, nobody deserves that shit. If youi have infected any women odds are you have even with protection then you should do the right thing and tell them pronto. Genital warts in women in some rare cases can cause pussy cancer.

Here is another tip for you dumbasses(you know who you are ), if your gonna start a thread like this, you can bet partyboy to be hear to lend his support.

peace out

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    cheese dick happens to the best of us. i try to be here to show my support for all those afflicted w/ willy-lump-lump disease
    HAHAHAHA

All his posts in this thread have been priceless. Gotta <3 the party boy.

hybrid is offline Member
    I heard that duct tape works well on warts.

billyg68 is offline Junior Member

T400 and Sust at the same time? Why?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, you can't kill the human papilloma virus. It's unstoppable. They'll come back, i promise.

Wow partyboy.................should I slice you off a couple of these badboys so you and them can have a lil' man to wart fun? I appreciate your bullshit ramblings on here.....I didnt make this thread so that you could show off your unintelligence.....I wanted to see if someone else has had the same results! Last time I try and get some feedback from anyone on here!

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Wow partyboy.................should I slice you off a couple of these badboys so you and them can have a lil' man to wart fun? I appreciate your bullshit ramblings on here.....I didnt make this thread so that you could show off your unintelligence.....I wanted to see if someone else has had the same results! Last time I try and get some feedback from anyone on here!
    I am in a field related to medicine.. These warts are caused by a virus
    called herpes simplex. IT CAN NOT BE COMPLETLY CURED ONLY
    PUT IN REMISSION. As far as the AS I don't know. Are you taking anything for the warts? I've got alot of balls speaking your mind on here.
    you won't get a flame from me. Although i must say the flames
    are pretty damn funny.
    Last edited by lasyone1; 10-02-2003 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lasyone1
    I am in a field related to medicine.. These warts are caused by a virus
    called herpes simplex. IT CAN NOT BE COMPLETLY CURED ONLY
    PUT IN REMISSION. As far as the as I don't know. Are you taking anything for the warts? I've got alot of balls speaking your mind on here.
    you won't get a flame from me.
    For someone in the medicine field you're uninformed. They're caused by the human papiloma (sp?) virus, aka HPV. Herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    For someone in the medicine field you're uninformed. They're caused by the human papiloma (sp?) virus, aka HPV. Herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus.

You're right genital warts are caused by Human papillomavirus.
    But most people confuse vessicles and ulcers that
    are assoicated with the virus herpes simplex 2 for these warts. These two viruses are very different. The warts can be surgicaly removed or slowly removed by some topical agent but can come back. I'm about to finish my undergraduate studies in pre-medicine in dec. Then I 'm going to Med School, so I'm not in the field yet you could say. But I have taken pathophysiology classes which would make me some what informed, but by no means am I an expert on this field.
    This guy should go see a Dr. and find out what he realy has, before he passes this to someone else.
    Last edited by lasyone1; 10-06-2003 at 11:46 AM.

You people are aruging over an STD. Who gives a shit. STD's are usually from bad choices and girls who got bugs in their bush.

Thank god I haven't got any yet. No bagged it twice and each time come out clean.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Now you can get a some attention without embarassement
    Not that I am recommending it though

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Chris did u learn this from school or online research? Some people know wayyyy too much about STD's.

I went to public high school... we had a VERY comprehensive sex ed/health program. I'm just interested in it so i paid attention. No personal experience or anything.....

TheGoose is offline New Member
    Ribbed for "Her" pleasure. Guess you dont need those condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    You people are aruging over an STD. Who gives a shit. STD's are usually from bad choices and girls who got bugs in their bush.

Thank god I haven't got any yet. No bagged it twice and each time come out clean.
    I wasn't trying to argue.....sorry if I came off that way. I don't have any STDs either (thank God), although I have been nervous a few times while waiting for my test results. I don't wish that shit on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose
    Ribbed for "Her" pleasure. Guess you dont need those condoms.
    Remember, its about ME. ME = My Enjoyment. Unless ur trying to keep this girl happy do what u can for yourself.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "willy-lump-lump disease" <----I had to, sorry.

But, I do have a strange wart tale as well. When I was like 10, I had a few warts on my right hand and one on my face...I had the one on my face burned off, and a few weeks later the others all went away. My doctor couldnt explain it.

Ill preflame...no, I wasnt jerking off with frogs. But there was this chick, oh nevermind.

D

(I'm now wart free...thanks for asking)

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    "willy-lump-lump disease" <----I had to, sorry.

But, I do have a strange wart tale as well. When I was like 10, I had a few warts on my right hand and one on my face...I had the one on my face burned off, and a few weeks later the others all went away. My doctor couldnt explain it.

Ill preflame...no, I wasnt jerking off with frogs. But there was this chick, oh nevermind.

D

(I'm now wart free...thanks for asking)

Jerking off with frogs........thats classic!!!!!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Alright...I admit it!

Smile Wart-Free

Hey yall.........well.......I guess yall are done flamming! Well, this is just a picture of me now that im wart-free...check for yourself!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If you had HPV and they are gone right now dont be to excited. As stated before it is a virus and it can hide for a while but they will be back in due time. There is no cure and the only way to rid of them is to have them removed surgically. The best bet for you is to go see an MD and get everything straight. Im not trying to bring you down but HPV doesnt just go away, the virus is laying dormant in your system. Same goes for Herpes..........Whats the difference between love and herpes? .............Herpes lasts forever!

Thread Information