Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 39 of 39
  1. #1
    RageonU is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3

    T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts!

    I took T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts! Is there a connection???????? Im being VERY HONEST! I had warts on the penis head.....and when I was done w/ maybe like my 4th week, they were ALL gone!!! I started my cycle in July...its now almost OCTOBER.....and I have not ONE wart! Could I have just wstumbled onto a medical miracle? I just put this all together the other day!

  2. #2
    dutchboy's Avatar
    dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    178
    ummmmmm.....DOC????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    the visual of genital warts just ruined my night...... but if that is true that is cool, but i really do not see how it could have done it
    Last edited by LightWeightBaby; 09-30-2003 at 07:04 PM.

  4. #4
    neubin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by RageonU
    I took T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts! Is there a connection???????? Im being VERY HONEST! I had warts on the penis head.....and when I was done w/ maybe like my 4th week, they were ALL gone!!! I started my cycle in July...its now almost OCTOBER.....and I have not ONE wart! Could I have just wstumbled onto a medical miracle? I just put this all together the other day!

    Does Test give your immune system a boost?

    If so your body probably fought them off...I saw a show on those a couple of weekends ago, I had no idea 75% of sexually active people will get them in their lives..that is tonnes, and with no cure that sucks..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    AAS weakens your immune system

  6. #6
    neubin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    AAS weakens your immune system
    Guess you lucked out buddy a weak imune system =more warts from what I understand, is doc around to confirm some of this?

  7. #7
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    from what I heard genital warts or herpes were not curable but could be prevented from having more breakouts...personally dont know bro, You got big balls to get on here and talk about genital warts with pride tho bro..

  8. #8
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    one time...

    when i was at bandcamp......i wore the same dirty underwear.......for a whole week.......and my cock got really itchy........and it stunk really bad.......i was too young for steroids .....so i just......took a shower....and my pee pee....it felt better......

  9. #9
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i was at bandcamp......i wore the same dirty underwear.......for a whole week.......and my cock got really itchy........and it stunk really bad.......i was too young for steroids.....so i just......took a shower....and my pee pee....it felt better......
    just curious, do you know for a fact hes to young?

  10. #10
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i was speaking of my own personal experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    just curious, do you know for a fact hes to young?
    w/ stanky cock. i don't care about this dude's rank penis.can't i just rant about my adolescent pee pee and it's fowl odor

  11. #11
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    Lmao

  12. #12
    neubin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    w/ stanky cock. i don't care about this dude's rank penis.can't i just rant about my adolescent pee pee and it's fowl odor

    No offense but your comments have nothing to do with his post, and im sure you would be singin a different tune if you had warts, that kids got balls for even mentioning it here.

  13. #13
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    my appolgies

    may god bless your penis w/ clean clear skin straight out of a neutrogena commercial

  14. #14
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    this is too good..lol

  15. #15
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i just wanted him to know that he wasn't alone

    cheese dick happens to the best of us. i try to be here to show my support for all those afflicted w/ willy-lump-lump disease

  16. #16
    Swellin Guest

    Thumbs up

    I want some of what partyboy has been smokin'.

    I just woke my wife 'cause I was laughing so loud.

    As for RageonU...it ain't easy to make a statement like that.
    Congrats on your success!

  17. #17
    dutchboy's Avatar
    dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    178
    I figured this thread was gonna take a turn for the worse.....
    That is some funny shit ptbnc.

  18. #18
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    AAS weakens your immune system
    Now i have seen doctors who say it does, and docs who say it doesn't. All 4 of my doctors say it boosts the immune system.

  19. #19
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    your visual warts might be gone, but the bacteria that causes them is not. From what i have read there is no known cure for genital warts, however the visual part of them can disappear, but you will always have a froggy dick. Be carefull not to spread that shit around to the ladys, nobody deserves that shit. If youi have infected any women odds are you have even with protection then you should do the right thing and tell them pronto. Genital warts in women in some rare cases can cause pussy cancer.

    Here is another tip for you dumbasses(you know who you are ), if your gonna start a thread like this, you can bet partyboy to be hear to lend his support.

    peace out

  20. #20
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    cheese dick happens to the best of us. i try to be here to show my support for all those afflicted w/ willy-lump-lump disease
    HAHAHAHA

    All his posts in this thread have been priceless. Gotta <3 the party boy.

  21. #21
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    I heard that duct tape works well on warts.

  22. #22
    billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by RageonU
    I took T-400 and Sustanon and it got rid of my genital warts! Is there a connection???????? Im being VERY HONEST! I had warts on the penis head.....and when I was done w/ maybe like my 4th week, they were ALL gone!!! I started my cycle in July...its now almost OCTOBER.....and I have not ONE wart! Could I have just wstumbled onto a medical miracle? I just put this all together the other day!

    T400 and Sust at the same time? Why?

  23. #23
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    yeah, you can't kill the human papilloma virus. It's unstoppable. They'll come back, i promise.

  24. #24
    RageonU is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3
    Wow partyboy.................should I slice you off a couple of these badboys so you and them can have a lil' man to wart fun? I appreciate your bullshit ramblings on here.....I didnt make this thread so that you could show off your unintelligence.....I wanted to see if someone else has had the same results! Last time I try and get some feedback from anyone on here!

  25. #25
    lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by RageonU
    Wow partyboy.................should I slice you off a couple of these badboys so you and them can have a lil' man to wart fun? I appreciate your bullshit ramblings on here.....I didnt make this thread so that you could show off your unintelligence.....I wanted to see if someone else has had the same results! Last time I try and get some feedback from anyone on here!
    I am in a field related to medicine.. These warts are caused by a virus
    called herpes simplex. IT CAN NOT BE COMPLETLY CURED ONLY
    PUT IN REMISSION. As far as the AS I don't know. Are you taking anything for the warts? I've got alot of balls speaking your mind on here.
    you won't get a flame from me. Although i must say the flames
    are pretty damn funny.
    Last edited by lasyone1; 10-02-2003 at 03:59 PM.

  26. #26
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by lasyone1
    I am in a field related to medicine.. These warts are caused by a virus
    called herpes simplex. IT CAN NOT BE COMPLETLY CURED ONLY
    PUT IN REMISSION. As far as the as I don't know. Are you taking anything for the warts? I've got alot of balls speaking your mind on here.
    you won't get a flame from me.
    For someone in the medicine field you're uninformed. They're caused by the human papiloma (sp?) virus, aka HPV. Herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus.

  27. #27
    lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    For someone in the medicine field you're uninformed. They're caused by the human papiloma (sp?) virus, aka HPV. Herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus.

    You're right genital warts are caused by Human papillomavirus.
    But most people confuse vessicles and ulcers that
    are assoicated with the virus herpes simplex 2 for these warts. These two viruses are very different. The warts can be surgicaly removed or slowly removed by some topical agent but can come back. I'm about to finish my undergraduate studies in pre-medicine in dec. Then I 'm going to Med School, so I'm not in the field yet you could say. But I have taken pathophysiology classes which would make me some what informed, but by no means am I an expert on this field.
    This guy should go see a Dr. and find out what he realy has, before he passes this to someone else.
    Last edited by lasyone1; 10-06-2003 at 12:46 PM.

  28. #28
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    You people are aruging over an STD. Who gives a shit. STD's are usually from bad choices and girls who got bugs in their bush.

    Thank god I haven't got any yet. No bagged it twice and each time come out clean.

  29. #29
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Now you can get a some attention without embarassement
    Not that I am recommending it though

  30. #30
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    For someone in the medicine field you're uninformed. They're caused by the human papiloma (sp?) virus, aka HPV. Herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus.
    Chris did u learn this from school or online research? Some people know wayyyy too much about STD's.

  31. #31
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I went to public high school... we had a VERY comprehensive sex ed/health program. I'm just interested in it so i paid attention. No personal experience or anything.....

  32. #32
    TheGoose is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    28
    Ribbed for "Her" pleasure. Guess you dont need those condoms.

  33. #33
    lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    You people are aruging over an STD. Who gives a shit. STD's are usually from bad choices and girls who got bugs in their bush.

    Thank god I haven't got any yet. No bagged it twice and each time come out clean.
    I wasn't trying to argue.....sorry if I came off that way. I don't have any STDs either (thank God), although I have been nervous a few times while waiting for my test results. I don't wish that shit on anyone.

  34. #34
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose
    Ribbed for "Her" pleasure. Guess you dont need those condoms.
    Remember, its about ME. ME = My Enjoyment. Unless ur trying to keep this girl happy do what u can for yourself.

  35. #35
    the dent depot's Avatar
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,394
    "willy-lump-lump disease" <----I had to, sorry.

    But, I do have a strange wart tale as well. When I was like 10, I had a few warts on my right hand and one on my face...I had the one on my face burned off, and a few weeks later the others all went away. My doctor couldnt explain it.

    Ill preflame...no, I wasnt jerking off with frogs. But there was this chick, oh nevermind.


    D

    (I'm now wart free...thanks for asking)

  36. #36
    lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    "willy-lump-lump disease" <----I had to, sorry.

    But, I do have a strange wart tale as well. When I was like 10, I had a few warts on my right hand and one on my face...I had the one on my face burned off, and a few weeks later the others all went away. My doctor couldnt explain it.

    Ill preflame...no, I wasnt jerking off with frogs. But there was this chick, oh nevermind.


    D

    (I'm now wart free...thanks for asking)

    Jerking off with frogs........thats classic!!!!!

  37. #37
    the dent depot's Avatar
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,394

    Alright...I admit it!


  38. #38
    RageonU is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3

    Smile Wart-Free

    Hey yall.........well.......I guess yall are done flamming! Well, this is just a picture of me now that im wart-free...check for yourself!

  39. #39
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    If you had HPV and they are gone right now dont be to excited. As stated before it is a virus and it can hide for a while but they will be back in due time. There is no cure and the only way to rid of them is to have them removed surgically. The best bet for you is to go see an MD and get everything straight. Im not trying to bring you down but HPV doesnt just go away, the virus is laying dormant in your system. Same goes for Herpes..........Whats the difference between love and herpes? .............Herpes lasts forever!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •