Thread: bunk d-bol?

mike101 is offline New Member

bunk d-bol?

i've been on akpixih dbols for about a week now, doing 40mgs now... not feeling any pumps, my sex drive isnt up, my apetite isnt increased, only thing i'm really feeling is tired during the day
    Do you think i should be feeling the effects of d-bol by now?

theres pics of my exact d-bol in this thread
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=41620

heh, if things keep going like this i'm gonna be eating 100mgs of this stuff a day (also on 500mgs of test a week)

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    there legit I love em, however I will tell you me and my best friend both got a cycle of them once from my supplier..very legit guy. Both of us started at the same time, he didnt gain shit and I got 23lbs....but then he took napasims and he blew up, so i dunno

damn... that makes no sense - i'm gonna eat 100 mgs tommorrow and see what happens

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Maybe you don't react well to dbol ?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by mike101
    damn... that makes no sense - i'm gonna eat 100 mgs tommorrow and see what happens
    Is that wise???

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Wait a minute guys; he said that he is also on 500mg of test a week. IF YOU SEX DRIVE IS NOT UP FROM 500mg OF TEST A WEEK, YOU GOT SCAMMED!

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Wait a minute guys; he said that he is also on 500mg of test a week. IF YOU SEX DRIVE IS NOT UP FROM 500mg OF TEST A WEEK, YOU GOT SCAMMED!
    yeah, thats what i'm definetly starting to think -how quickly should sex drive go up on test? i'm at like the one week mark now and sex drive is normal, thought sex drive took a couple weeks on sust to go up? but yeah, i think i got scammed, although at least i got scammed by some AMAZING fakes, the d-bol are the exact same as in the picture with box and directions, etc. also my sust is exact same as pics i saw on boards with a batch # that other ppl said worked -if someonething doesn't happen real soon someone is getting a bat in the fukin head -i'm gonna try 50mgs of d-bol before todays workout (legs) if i feel nothing i think its safe to assume i got ripped

Thread Information