MikeMC is offline New Member

Its the baseball offseason, and i want to start my first cycle

im a 20 year old Junior College baseball player that was drafted out of high school on the expectations that i would put on weight and gain velocity/strength.

After almost 2 years of intense training i still remain at 6'4 165lbs with 3-5% body fat. Right now my current velocity stands somewhere between 85-88 consistently.

I will not be getting tested at anytime in the future, and am looking to start the best possible cycle to help me put on lean muscle mass, while remaining flexible.

i dont drink, endulge in drugs, and i am completely commited to using and making whatever i use work to its fullest potential.

i like what i read about Deca , and the gains that come with it...especially when stacked with d-bol. and ive read a lot of stuff about just everything that people have to offer...however i cannot find a good set of articles which deal with sports related use of steriods as opposed to body building.

so any suggestions please......the spring season starts 4 months from now, so i have 16 weeks...thank you

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe some anavar , you dont want to put on too much weight and throw off your pitch. About 35mg a week.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Make that day. I mentioned on a thread yesterday that I have a friend who plays college ball who put 5mph on his fastball on a winny only cycle. He loved it and kept his stuff. Take some winny as he wanted more when he came home this summer along with some test. Could stack it with 500 mg/ wk of enanthate . Take 10 weeks of enanthate and weeks 7-12 50 mg eod. My friend did 50 mg every third day and still saw good results as it was his first cycle. Maybe, like you said, someone with sports related experience can help you with this. EQ could also be a possiblility for you.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt take eq. I was on Eq and test stack this summer, and that lead to tearing apart my elbow and getting Tommy John Surgery. BTW I am also a college baseball player. If I were you I would do Test, winny, and a small amount of deca to just lubricate your joints so you dont tear anything.
    -Pete

MikeMC is offline New Member
    could i possibly...

start out with like....deca + sus stack for the first 10 weeks

and then downsize the deca dosage...and add some winny to help with arm strength...until the season starts...then drop the deca and just stay with the winny?...

any input is appreciated

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i dont get what your goals are for this cycle...if your looking to put on some muscle and stay flexible you need to run a lower dose cycle....i dont know shit about baseball, but if i was to run a cycle id try anavar , test cyponaite and eq...those 3 will work wonders on you...you might run it like this...Madmax

40mg anavar ed (7-15)
    500mg cyp (1-13)
    400mg eq (1-12)

heater is offline Junior Member
    Hey 50%Natural, your boy who did winny did he
    1. keep his gains on his velocity
    2. did he do just winny
    3.did he experience and joint pain in his arm
    4.if he kept his velocity, how long has he been off of it
    5.how did he take it (every day or every other)

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    i dont think EQ would make u TEAR anything..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    i dont get what your goals are for this cycle...if your looking to put on some muscle and stay flexible you need to run a lower dose cycle....i dont know shit about baseball, but if i was to run a cycle id try anavar , test cyponaite and eq...those 3 will work wonders on you...you might run it like this...Madmax

40mg anavar ed (7-15)
    500mg cyp (1-13)
    400mg eq (1-12)
    that's a lower dose cycle? lol. when i first read lower i figured 300 mg cyp a week, 300 eq, 25 mg anavar.
    Keep in mind i've never done a cycle though.

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt take anavar

Do test/winny cycle bro you'll b good to go

Thread Information