POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

advice on this cycle?

I am 28 years old, I have done 3 cycles over the last 4 years, I have put on a little weight recently and want to do this cycle - I want to get bigger and lose fat. I am 5'11, 240 pounds, BF is 17%. Should I lose the weight first then do the cycle or do the cycle then lose the weight? Also, is there anything else you would ad to this cycle ? Thanks

wks. 1-10 sustanon 500mg/wk. (250 monday, 250 thursday)
    wks. 2-11 proviron 50mg/ed.
    wks. 8-11 winny tabs 40mg/ed.
    wks. 13-15 clomid/hcg

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a bit curious what your prior cycles were for one. I would run the cycle a little different though. Up the Sust to EOD and extend it to 12 weeks since this is your 4th cycle. Then make the winny weeks 8-13 50 mg ed. I always like to run either deca or EQ in all my cycles so in this case I would run deca to help lube the joints while on the winny. Say a dose like 300 mg a week 1-12. Just my 2 cents

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERSTROKE
    I am 28 years old, I have done 3 cycles over the last 4 years, I have put on a little weight recently and want to do this cycle - I want to get bigger and lose fat. I am 5'11, 240 pounds, BF is 17%. Should I lose the weight first then do the cycle or do the cycle then lose the weight? Also, is there anything else you would ad to this cycle ? Thanks

wks. 1-10 sustanon 500mg/wk. (250 monday, 250 thursday)
    wks. 2-11 proviron 50mg/ed.
    wks. 8-11 winny tabs 40mg/ed.
    wks. 13-15 clomid/hcg
    cycle looks good, will lean you up a bit. You have a coup[le options, cycle in clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off ......or I would add 400mg/w EQ and liqidex to strip off water

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Need to get more winny tabs like TRE said. Kind of worthless unless you do. Personal decision on whether or not to bump the sus up. Do it every other day to take advantage of the prop ester. Other wise just take cyp or enan.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    40mgwin/ed is just fine. 2 shots of sus a week will be fine for him. he isnt tryin to bulk. needs to get the bf% down so the winnie can work

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Sorry, sometimes when I see something like 8-11, in my head I just subract the two. Forget that the eight has a value. I think it would be better though if he lost some weight first. 5'11, 240 is big. At least lose 20 pounds or so. That isn't too difficult with clen /eca and cardio in the morning.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I just think sust is a waste if you don't use it every other day. I am a big fan of cutting while I bulk and I hate using something that can enlarge my heart and kill me in 5 years such as clen . If he really wants to cut down then cut the test to 250 a week, 400 eq a week, and bump up the winny to 5 weeks. Once again use like 100 mg of deca while on the winny to subside the joint pain. I had my buddy run the cycle below with 30 minutes of cardio at the start of every workout.

weeks 1-8 sust .5cc EOD shots
    Weeks 1-8 deca 400
    50mg proviron ed

Weight gained 24 pounds body fat 22% to 14%.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    So it would make sence to lose a little weight first or just do it and throw a little cardio into the workout - like low intensity in the morning and a little before my workout just to warm up?

Thread Information