Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Human grade or Vet crap?

Just want to see what most of you guys out there use. I know most people if they could would run all human grade but i wanted to see what most of you guys actually run...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've used both.... right now I'm using human grade Enan.... I buy what I can get and sometimes it depends on what you want some things are only made vet grade.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    there is alot of good vet gear out there

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    what are some good vet brands? I am from canada so i get mostly can vet stuff..

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I only use human grade gear. animal-inside, I have read that many QV products tested out really well with respect to dosage accuracy.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Vet crap? It's all the same if dosed properly. I use QV and I make my own fina as well. As long as I am getting results it makes absolutely no difference to me.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i'v used vet for my last cycle and planning to use human grade for this cycle. some vet quality stuff is good.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    vet all the way. its all ive ever done and all i probably will ever do unless i fall into some serious cash. like mentioned earlier QV is good shit. i just came off some enanthate and EQ and i loved it.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    I only use human grade gear. animal-inside, I have read that many QV products tested out really well with respect to dosage accuracy.
    Some have tested well, but others also tested low. I perfer underground lab stuff personally. They consider the fact that their products will acually be used by humans make there products for people. Any time you use vet stuff you are using stuff made for animals. They dont take consider stuff like injection pain when they are making there products.

realityarts is offline Member
    Well, sometimes comparing Vet food/meds to Human Grade is like comparing Tuna (Human) to Canned Cat Food (Vet). The standards are not the same.

That said, some animal food has better nutrition in it than human food.

There are all manner of additives used in both vet foods and meds that are not acceptable in human foods/meds.

I know a lot of people use vet juice - and I am not making a judgement against it. I would say, however, that you should know everything that is in the juice before use - whether vet or human grade.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    I am shocked that people take Vet grade.... I am not made of money but I am prepared to pay absolutel top $ for what I consider to be absolutely critical things like AS - shite quality AS can really screw your long term health...
    Why in Gods name would anyone want to compromise to save a few $$?

No offence intended but IMO this is silliness. Human Grade EVERYTHING for me.

Quote Originally Posted by F40
    I am shocked that people take Vet grade.... I am not made of money but I am prepared to pay absolutel top $ for what I consider to be absolutely critical things like AS - shite quality AS can really screw your long term health...
    Why in Gods name would anyone want to compromise to save a few $$?

No offence intended but IMO this is silliness. Human Grade EVERYTHING for me.
    It's not silliness at all..... maybe you source can always get human grade gear, but not everyone is as lucky as you. Like I said I buy what I can get and by no means is money an issue for me.

I ran all QV gear last cycle had had not one problem. This cycle I'm using human grade and stuff I made.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    Mudman - as I said - no offence intended - but my scorn is directed at those how *choose* low grade gear when high grade is available - all to save a money....
    IMO minimising risks with your health is the number one priority when using any AS.
    Having said that I do sympathise with your sitatuation.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I have human grade available and I use vet gear almost exclusively.

Their is a lot of debate on manufacturing regulations between vet and human grade steroid production; but regulation for both is mandated in accordance to biological assessment. Sterlity is not excused in the vet manufacturing environment.

Now, I will say that human grade will be consistantly a better product, but vet gets the job done, and the price difference buys my food.

Most people are scared away from vet gear because they think it's made in mexico. But in reality, it's made in other countries and shipped to mexico for sale(Quality vet being and example)

Quote Originally Posted by F40
    Mudman - as I said - no offence intended - but my scorn is directed at those how *choose* low grade gear when high grade is available - all to save a money....
    IMO minimising risks with your health is the number one priority when using any AS.
    Having said that I do sympathise with your sitatuation.
    Bro I have no situation....... Pheedno is right..... If you getting vet gear from a reputable company I don't think there should be a sterlity issue... now doseing may be a problem.

Thread Information