Buckeye89 is offline New Member

How do they do it????

check this.... i have been reading all this shit about hairloss and what causes it and which anobolic is worse on the hairline. But I read MD and i was checking out the pics of like Jay Cutler and shit.. well, how the fuck do these guys keep their hair and have clear skin. i have been done a coouple cycles and everytime my back and shoulders break out. now i think its b/c my test levels are uneven and also i have been told its b/c i had "dirty" anabolics. what do you guys think? i know tanning helps. but im talking clear skin and no cover up shit. i mean its obvious that the pro's and WWF dudes are on some crazy amounts of gear to be that jacked. some MIGHT have good genitics but c'mon.......

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You will lose your hair if you are genetically predetermined. DHT does that to genetically specific hair folicules. Some go bald some don't. Thank your mother and her father if you go bald. Skin, lucky I guess.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    IMO, $$$ plays a big part on your skin, poor me

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Some of the pics are air brushed too.

JohnnyB

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Having money does help!!!!!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye89
    check this.... i have been reading all this shit about hairloss and what causes it and which anobolic is worse on the hairline. But I read MD and i was checking out the pics of like Jay Cutler and shit.. well, how the fuck do these guys keep their hair and have clear skin. i have been done a coouple cycles and everytime my back and shoulders break out. now i think its b/c my test levels are uneven and also i have been told its b/c i had "dirty" anabolics. what do you guys think? i know tanning helps. but im talking clear skin and no cover up shit. i mean its obvious that the pro's and WWF dudes are on some crazy amounts of gear to be that jacked. some MIGHT have good genitics but c'mon.......
    genetics is the determinant in hair loss, and a big one in acne too. acne also depends on gear used, PCT, etc

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Accutane always helps the skin, and in most cases it works permanently. And yes, hairloss is greatly determined by genes.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Some of the pics are air brushed too.

JohnnyB
    Very true,Ironman mag isn't going to put a pic of some pimpily monster in a feature article. DB

Thread Information