zweezy is offline New Member

Talking Comments on this cycle

Weeks 1-10 Deca 200mg/week
    Weeks 1-2 Prop 150mg (this b/c i heard here that it helps test kick in quicker)
    Weeks 1-5 Cyp 500mg/week
    Weeks 6-11 Sust 500mg/week
    Weeks 12-15 clomid and HCG
    Weeks 16-22 Winny 150mg/week
    Weeks 16-19 Var 25mg ed
    Weeks 20-22 Andriol 120mg ed

the andriol and prop are left over from another cycle and i want to use them so thats why i threw them in there. thanks in advance for your comments.
    Z

KeyMastur is offline VET
    bad layout. you're gonna try and recover 12-15 only to shut yourself down again with the winny and andriol again right after that. and even after that you have no recovery.

just because you have something leftover now doesn't mean you have to use it now.

plus you're using cyp for 5 and then sus for the last 6. i'd say pick one and stick with it.

plus you're planning your recovery too close to the end of your sus. some of those esters last longer than others.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, KM said it pretty well. It would probably be easier to come off the cypionate as opposed to the sust. I don't know if your intentions of running the deca are for lubing purposes and if they are not you should double that. Probably extend the prop too.
    1-11 cypionate 500wk
    1-10 deca 400mg wk
    1-4 prop 50mg eod
    7-12 150 mg/wk
    pct
    That is pretty easy way too look at it. You could switch the sust for the cypionate. You could throw the var in with the winny but get the thistle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sorry 7-12 was winny

zweezy is offline New Member
    thanks for the info. i usually pyramid my cycles, which i was told recently was not to be done, and the highest dosage i ever got up to was 500mg of test a week for 3-4 weeks and still recieved great gains. i did that last cylce with enantate and kept my deca at 200mg a week and gained 18 lbs. This will be the first time i use 500mg all the way thru. i know cyp then sust is weird, but thats what i have in my drawer so thats what i'll do. i was also thinking of adding 300mg of primo a week with the winny and anavar . what do you think. thanks again.
    Z

Thread Information