Thread: injecting

sosomeat is offline New Member

injecting

i have a fair amount of knowledge about how and where to inject if and when i start my first cycle...but i have read and seen alot of members use the term aspirate before injecting and i am not familiar with the term...what exactly does this mean and how would i go about doing it??

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    pull back slightly on the plunger after inserting the needle, but before injecting...if you get blood back in the needle, it means you are in a blood vessel and need to re-position the needle. if you get nothing or little bubbles comming back...you're good to go

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Yeah steve is right, except that it means that you pierced a blood vessel if you get blood in the syringe. It is very difficult and unlikely that the tip of the needle would actually be in the blood vessel(but this of course depends on where you inject, the bigger the blood vessel the greater the chance of this happening).

thanks..all things i knew but it helps to hear it from some1 else for reinforcement and familiarize me with some terms i might pick up on this forum..btw what would be the lowest risk place to inject...i have been told the rear end is easiest???

thanks for the info...steve and willpower...it makes me more confident havin all the info before i start my first cycle

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    http://www.spotinjections.com

Usually the glutes or quadriceps are you best bets; the deltoids are very good as well.

hybrid is offline Member
    Check this site out. It explains a lot.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm

hybrid is offline Member
    Ha, willpower beat me to it.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Aspirate is to pull back slightly on the nozzle to see if you've hit a vein. If you hit a vain youll see blood (common sense) dont inject...If your on the money youll see a couple of air bubbles, wait until they go away. Then its okay to inject.

btw..is a d-bol primo cycle a good start for a first cycle cuz i have researched a lot of different things and this seems to be fairly low risk with a decent amount in strength and size gains with a marginal amount of sides primarily from the d bols...

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Having injected myself and others a few thousand times I've only ever drawn back blood twice. If you are in a vein and draw back blood it will be very obvious.

Thread Information