WoodChuck is offline Banned

stopping omnadrons

hey guys. first thread.

anyways... i've been on omna's for the last 6 weeks, 250 (one amp) eod with minimal gains (6 pounds). i have 2 other cycles under my belt - diet, training, and sleep are good.

i'm stopping them (still have lots left) and am going to stack them with one oral and one other injectable. any suggestions?? sorry if this question seems too open ended.

woody

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What's your goal?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Why not add the other injectable and oral now and extend your cycle 10 more weeks?

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Bro, that's almost 900mg/wk of testosterone . If you can't make great gains from that dosage, then either you have bad gear or something is wrong with your training, diet, or rest/recovery.

Regarding your question, I would add an anabolic compound in the mix. But it's not gonna help if you're not giving the gear something to work with.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

adding

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    Bro, that's almost 900mg/wk of testosterone . If you can't make great gains from that dosage, then either you have bad gear or something is wrong with your training, diet, or rest/recovery.

Regarding your question, I would add an anabolic compound in the mix. But it's not gonna help if you're not giving the gear something to work with.
    i would add something to it now but my sources takes a while to get gear to me. he's overseas.
    i'd like to gain about 15 pounds worth of mass. right now i'm 5'10" 196 pounds and "jact".

thanks for the input guys.

woody

Thread Information