hybrid is offline Member

Anadrol Question

I'm going to be jump starting my next cycle with androl.
    50mg wk 1
    100mg wk 2-4
    50mg wk 5

Question, is anadrol any more toxic to the liver that d-bol or other orals? Should I be using more than milk thistle, ala, and cranberry extract?
    Just getting my ducks in a row.
    Thanks bros.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Just drink more water. You can use more of those supplements if you want; I don't think it's going to make a difference. You might want to try using 20mg of Nolvadex every day along with the anadrol to reduce the water retention/bloat from it. And I don't see the point in pyramiding your dose; why not go with 75mg every day for the full 5 weeks? Or 100mg every day for the full 5 weeks?
    Good luck on your upcoming cycle.

hybrid is offline Member
    I am going to take l-dex to combat water retention. Have nolva in case that is needed. I am pyramiding up for a week only because this is my first time using anadrol and I want to see how my body reacts.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

water

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I am going to take l-dex to combat water retention. Have nolva in case that is needed. I am pyramiding up for a week only because this is my first time using anadrol and I want to see how my body reacts.
    when i was on them i had to drink a couple of gallons of water/day or else i felt like shit. i'd never do them again because some days i got headaches that were so severe i couldn't work out plus my gains weren't what i expected them to be. good luck.

woody

Thread Information