Thread: bleeding

User Name is offline Junior Member

bleeding

anyone else bleed when they remove the needle after injections? i dont think it is a big deal, but i seem to get a little bleeding from the winny, and none from the test enan... curious if certain types cause you to bleed or if this is a bad sign, etc

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I get blood every once in a while. It happens when you perce a vein. Its no big deal.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't believe it is the compound you shoot that causes this problem.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    I always get a little bleeding when the needle comes out. As long as I aspirate before injecting, I never worry about a few dribbles of blood.

aspirating... thats just like the breathing right? lol

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    anyone else bleed when they remove the needle after injections? i dont think it is a big deal, but i seem to get a little bleeding from the winny, and none from the test enan... curious if certain types cause you to bleed or if this is a bad sign, etc
    It depends on what veins or capillaries you nick on the way in, not what your shooting.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i blead like a motha last night i luv it

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    One possible solution is if you are taking any type of ECA stack, the aspirin obviously thins the blood which can make the slightest nick on your skin turn into a bleeding frenzy. White willow bark, which contains a precursor to aspirin known as salicin, is in a lot of fat burners. Just a possibility, however I know I take one and I bleed to some degree every shot.

very interesting Go Time i will have to look into that

ok this just happened. i got home from the gym and i took my hot shower and it was time to shoot (winny tonight) and soon as i pulled out blood started rushing out more than ever before. it took 3 or 4 tissues to soak completely up.. usually 1 square of TP gets the job done but this was bad. and when it was all done... i started to massage the area and it feels like there is a little lump under my injection spot. is this just scar tissue building up cuz i am kinda worried right now

its probably just blood(heppned to me on monday night) it will hopefully go down by tommorow

i think its time to switch cheeks, lol

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    ok this just happened. i got home from the gym and i took my hot shower and it was time to shoot (winny tonight) and soon as i pulled out blood started rushing out more than ever before. it took 3 or 4 tissues to soak completely up.. usually 1 square of TP gets the job done but this was bad. and when it was all done... i started to massage the area and it feels like there is a little lump under my injection spot. is this just scar tissue building up cuz i am kinda worried right now
    If it bled that much, you probably got a small (or large) hematoma. Basically just localized blood under the skin or in the muscle. It will dissipate in a few days. It is easy to pass through a blood vessel and you don't know it until you remove the syringe. It is relatively common and not to worry. as long as you stick with the recommended injection spots, you should be ok. This is why I don't recommend injecting everywhere like a pincushion w/o knowing where the major vessels are. Sometimes you can use the Z-track method where you pull/stretch the top most layer of skin to the side, then you remove the needle quickly and release the skin. This can help prevent seeping. It is hard to do in some spots, but give it a try.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Not a big deal at all, sometimes it happens.

thanks guys i feel alot better. the site is not enlarged at all just some red spots of where the injections were. i'm gonna finish the cycle in my other cheek. thanks for the reassurance

Thread Information