Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: its all OVER

  1. #1
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215

    its all OVER

    well im in my 4 week of sus 500mg a week. For the past week my heart has been going supper fsat. like 95-100 all day. I went to the doctor yesterday but didn't tell him about the juice and my blood presure was a little high and we did that heart checking thing with all those wires on your body. He said that was a little high but I just can't take it anymore. It feels like my heart about to explode. After 4 weeks do i need to take clomid??

  2. #2
    goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226
    Good call bro! It's always best to keep your health as the #1 priority. You can always try less androgenous gear or smaller doses as long as you're still alive, LOL.

    I wouldn't take any clomid in your condition because of the possibility of sides. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to ride this out a bit longer because of the 100mg testosterone deacanoate in the Sustanon . I would run 20mg of nolvadex for a few weeks starting 2-3 weeks from today.

    Keep us informed with your progress!

  3. #3
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Bro, same shit happened to me. I also went to the Dr and got a EKG done. It felt like my heart was skipping a beat,and when I laid down, It would pound through the floor. He told me I was fine. It's smart if you want to quit, but it also might have to do with freaking yourself out. After awhile, it seems to go away...

  4. #4
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    I can't even sleep at nights i dunno why

  5. #5
    goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226
    BLT, I honestly cannot believe I'm reading this. Not to be a dick, but you just experienced a tragic loss in your life that most likely was due to AAS usage and/or exo GH. You, above all people, should know that your health is not something to **** with. YOU may have underlying pathologies developing as a direct result from your use that do not show up on an EKG or blood tests. These drugs DO affect your physiology in ways that not any one person completely understands.

    eshestun, you definitely made the right call to stop everything. Let your body get back to homeostasis and then consider trying something else, if anything at all. Man, I'll take living over dieing any day!

  6. #6
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    my last shot was on monday, so how long should I still fell like this??

  7. #7
    goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226
    Things should start to improve within the week. But that may be a bit optomistic. This is exactly the problem with the longer-acting meds. They stay with you for a very long time. Try not to consciously dwell on your sides because that will make matters worse.

  8. #8
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    well im in my 4 week of sus 500mg a week. For the past week my heart has been going supper fsat. like 95-100 all day. I went to the doctor yesterday but didn't tell him about the juice and my blood presure was a little high and we did that heart checking thing with all those wires on your body. He said that was a little high but I just can't take it anymore. It feels like my heart about to explode. After 4 weeks do i need to take clomid??
    Listen to your body. If you feel like you want to stop, then do it. This is not the time to ignore the side effects--especially if you feel uncomfortable.

    4 weeks is enough to suppress your natural test levels, but not by much. You will probably regain your natural test levels in a few weeks without clomid. If I were you, I'd save the clomid for later, in case you choose try another cycle.

    You handled your situation well by going to the doctor when your body was giving you bad signals--congrats on using you head.

    Hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-01-2003 at 04:50 PM.

  9. #9
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    BLT, I honestly cannot believe I'm reading this. Not to be a dick, but you just experienced a tragic loss in your life that most likely was due to AAS usage and/or exo GH. You, above all people, should know that your health is not something to **** with. YOU may have underlying pathologies developing as a direct result from your use that do not show up on an EKG or blood tests. These drugs DO affect your physiology in ways that not any one person completely understands.

    eshestun, you definitely made the right call to stop everything. Let your body get back to homeostasis and then consider trying something else, if anything at all. Man, I'll take living over dieing any day!


    GoldenEar, I in no way was telling him NOT to quit. I think you misunderstood me and my post probably came out wrong. I think it's ABSOLUTLEY the best thing he could do. I was just telling him I had the same thing happen to me, but the good news with me is it went away. I applaud his decision. I saw my Dr. before, during and after my cycle. I am seeing him again tomorrow. I am still even wondering if I should do another cycle.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-01-2003 at 05:05 PM.

  10. #10
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Same thing for me, I ran 750mgs a week of Tornels Super Shit 250 and had shortness of breath and felt like my heart was either beating real hard or skipping. Just wasn't right, Tornels sus is known for that so I stayed on and it went away around weeks 7-8, or I just got used to it. Good call though if you feel bad.

  11. #11
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Same thing for me, I ran 750mgs a week of Tornels Super Shit 250 and had shortness of breath and felt like my heart was either beating real hard or skipping. Just wasn't right, Tornels sus is known for that so I stayed on and it went away around weeks 7-8, or I just got used to it. Good call though if you feel bad.
    Again, same symptons happened to me. Shortness of breath, Couldn't sleep, etc....I was freaking out like no other. But, In my case, (MY CASE) most of it had to do with me being VERY paranoid because it was my first cycle. But my dr. gave me a full physical, and though he didn't like that I was doing AS, everything checked out. After he told me I was fine, Everything seemed to go away that day. So in my case, I tend to freak out pretty easy.

    But like most people have said, the best thing to do is listen to your OWN body, and make the right decision.


    BLT

  12. #12
    goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    But my dr. gave me a full physical, and though he didn't like that I was doing AS, everything checked out.
    Again, guys, this does not mean that everything is ok. A full physical is not the same thing as an echocardiogram. Just because your symptoms subside does not mean that physiological changes are not transpiring.

  13. #13
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    Tachycardia is a heart rate (HR) greater than 100 beats per minute so you were borderline. Smokers tend to have HR in th 80s-90s. Are you a smoker or in poor cardiovascular condition? Either one combined with test could elevate your HR. What was your baseline HR before you started? Was it high? If so an increase into the 90s wouldn't seem unusual. Were you at risk? A normal EKG would suggest adequate perfusion to your heart muscle so probably not. It was a good idea to stop if you believed your body was not handling the stress of 500 mg of sustanon . If you consider getting back on stay away from sust and try lower doses of test enth or cyp which take longer to accumulate in your system. If you are able to tolerate that bump it up.

  14. #14
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    Again, guys, this does not mean that everything is ok. A full physical is not the same thing as an echocardiogram. Just because your symptoms subside does not mean that physiological changes are not transpiring.
    I know, this is one of those things you think about right before bed "was that MY heart?!?". You never believe that you are hurting yourself but what about down the road? I am 27 and am on my 4th cycle and it does cross my mind about long term damage.

  15. #15
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    I did Sust250 twice....I hated every min. of it...shortness of breath was the worst...I felt like a fat guy after an all-u can eat...I was told by people I knew that Sust250 was so safe with little sides...bull shit...in my opinion there are much better AS out there that make you feel good and work a hell of alot better(Test Enth for one).

  16. #16
    goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226
    Guys, we're talking about testosterone here. It doesn't matter if it comes from Sustanon or Enanthate , Cyp, or Propio. Once the ester is removed, the testosterone compound from any of those products will exert exactly the same physiological effect. The only thing that varies between the products, all things being held equal, is the delay between injection and bioavailability caused by the ester (and any pooling at the injection site <--- irrelevant to my point). markas214 hinted at this in his post. It's TIMING. Timing of the release of testo from the ester will affect the true dose that is hitting your physiology at any given point in time.

    Trying to figure out Sustanon can be very confusing because of the 4-ester blend. That doesn't mean you won't run into problems with a single esterified product, though. It's always best to start low and adjust the dose if required. Because once you put it in, you can't get it back, LOL.

    I think people underestimate the value that true anabolics like Deca bring to the table. It's my opinion that most of these problems listed in this thread are directly related to the androgenicity of testo. That's all I'll say - I've got to go eat.

  17. #17
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Tachycardia is a heart rate (HR) greater than 100 beats per minute so you were borderline. Smokers tend to have HR in th 80s-90s. Are you a smoker or in poor cardiovascular condition? Either one combined with test could elevate your HR. What was your baseline HR before you started? Was it high? If so an increase into the 90s wouldn't seem unusual. Were you at risk? A normal EKG would suggest adequate perfusion to your heart muscle so probably not. It was a good idea to stop if you believed your body was not handling the stress of 500 mg of sustanon. If you consider getting back on stay away from sust and try lower doses of test enth or cyp which take longer to accumulate in your system. If you are able to tolerate that bump it up.


    not really a smoker, just here and there. My hr was normal before the sus. I don't really run a lot cause im trying to bulk.
    Last edited by eshestun; 10-01-2003 at 06:09 PM.

  18. #18
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Again, same symptons happened to me. Shortness of breath, Couldn't sleep, etc....I was freaking out like no other. But, In my case, (MY CASE) most of it had to do with me being VERY paranoid because it was my first cycle. But my dr. gave me a full physical, and though he didn't like that I was doing AS, everything checked out. After he told me I was fine, Everything seemed to go away that day. So in my case, I tend to freak out pretty easy.

    But like most people have said, the best thing to do is listen to your OWN body, and make the right decision.
    BLT
    I think you could be just freaked out. I am not even on anything but you are describing symptoms I have now because I am getting all psycologically worked up about taking first shots this weekend or so... I may post pone it a week just to let these nerves settle down. You know things like "what if I inject a bad fungi spore and it grows in my heart?", "hit a blood vessle and die", what if my cholesterol goes thru the roof and I have heart attack and I am sure all the things you are are staying up half the night worried about are already running thru my brain too and currently causing me anxiety like I aint ever had before and I aint on anything yet.

  19. #19
    Farm boy's Avatar
    Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    119
    you made a good call on stopping. let things get back to normal before you decide to do any thing else.

  20. #20
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    BTW, did you tell your Dr. what you were taking?

  21. #21
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    BTW, did you tell your Dr. what you were taking?

    nah, hes a family freind, so he might run his mouth.Can i take anything or do something to clam me down?

  22. #22
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    It is your body and you should definetely make the decision. I do want to point out that these sides are common to almost everyone who does AAS. An increase in BP and increase in heart rate along with sleeplessness are experience by most people at some point during a cycle. Deca in my opinion is the worst for elevating BP. A good anti-e and clean diet can help some but if these sides are unacceptable to you then AAS probably is not something you should consider in the future. I personally would use clomid after bein on sus for four weeks.

  23. #23
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    Looking back I've always wondered how much of the sides I had like elevated resting pulse were due to gear or just my own anxieties about using the stuff for the first time. I still haven't figured it out. I know if I did a shot in the evening I had trouble sleeping not from the gear but just from the adrenalin from giving myself a shot -I had to stop doing them late in the day for that reason.

  24. #24
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    nah, hes a family freind, so he might run his mouth.Can i take anything or do something to clam me down?
    You cant go see him and say, I am an adult and I made a decision to do this, dont tell my mom or family because I will hold you to doctor/patient confidentiality.

    I think doctors are more with it then you believe and can understand the motivations for a man to want to try steroids . Maybe you should lower dose some, also it would help if you talk to doctor and ask for prescription for valium. Valium is "for" anxiety and also lowers heart rate, etc, you'll get some sleep, etc. Tell doctor its temporary and only want it for while on cycle.

    Otherwise you can go to GNC/Health food store and purchase some valarium root extract, this is what valium is made from. Have to pop like 5 or 6 of those things to be equivalent to valium but I think it would help calm you down some.

    I was complaining about all that anxiety in past messages, well neighbor gave me a valium and wow! Slept like a baby, no anxiety last night about up coming start of my cycle, actually it helped break me of the anxiety and feeling much better today.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-02-2003 at 03:28 PM.

  25. #25
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    I think that's Valerian Root, isn't it?

  26. #26
    Frozenone is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    48
    I´ve had some serious problems with my heart rate.. I´ve had 114 per minute when relaxing and shortness of breath and it got worse because I was just paranoid, so I just relaxed and cleared my mind and that only got rid of my problems. Still doing sus and feeling fine.

  27. #27
    nj123's Avatar
    nj123 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    houston tx
    Posts
    501
    i agree with alot of the people that say it just may be nervousness... i have had alot of time when i was using pain pills and shrooms and thought i may have had to much and my heart would beat fast as hell and i couldnt sleep.. but it was all in my head

  28. #28
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    I see what you guys are saying. IT kinda is in my mind but it always comes back. My hearts still racing and Im having some chest pain here and there. im going to give it a day or so more.

  29. #29
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    I see what you guys are saying. IT kinda is in my mind but it always comes back. My hearts still racing and Im having some chest pain here and there. im going to give it a day or so more.
    Now I'm a bit more concerned. Please describe your chest pain. What brings it on, does it radiate into your arm or neck, is there anything that gives you relief, is it burning,sharp dull, heavey, In what part of your chest are you feeling it, dio you become short of breath or starting sweating while having the pain, is there a history of heart disease in your family? I would assume your Dr did cardiac enzymes and a lipid profile when you were examined. Were you told you have high cholesterol? If you start having pain that radiates and causes shortness of breath or sweating you need to go to the ER and have a complete cardiac workup immediately. They'll probably admit you band schedule an exercise stress test.

  30. #30
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I had the same thing also. Shortness of breath, fast heart rate, night sweats (only for a week at about week 7) Couldnt sleep (two weeks during 7-8)
    I knew it wasnt normal but I rode it out. If it got worse then it would have concerned me. It stayed stable then disipated.

    My logic is: Fast heartbeat. I got on the tread mill and made it go faster. If it was gonna get worse I made sure my body was used to it. I had to see how much my body could handle if it did get worse.
    But like everyone else says "you know your body"
    Some people have better genetics and can handle different stress on their body.
    Some people just are genetically built for some things.
    STAY SAFE BRO...

  31. #31
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Now I'm a bit more concerned. Please describe your chest pain. What brings it on, does it radiate into your arm or neck, is there anything that gives you relief, is it burning,sharp dull, heavey, In what part of your chest are you feeling it, dio you become short of breath or starting sweating while having the pain, is there a history of heart disease in your family? I would assume your Dr did cardiac enzymes and a lipid profile when you were examined. Were you told you have high cholesterol? If you start having pain that radiates and causes shortness of breath or sweating you need to go to the ER and have a complete cardiac workup immediately. They'll probably admit you band schedule an exercise stress test.
    Well if the pain is right dead down the center and not towards the left side, this can be a cramp of the esophagus (I know I spelled that terrible), its not unheard of to get cramps in the pipe connecting the throat to the stomach when you are not getting enough sleep.

  32. #32
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    I see what you guys are saying. IT kinda is in my mind but it always comes back. My hearts still racing and Im having some chest pain here and there. im going to give it a day or so more.
    Do not wait it out if you have chest pain, go to the doc or ER immediately. If it is a coronary episode, heart muscle tissue dies every minute and can never be replaced.

  33. #33
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    The big problem I see here is the fact that he went to his doc, but didn't tell him about the AAS use. How in the hell is he supposed to help if he doesn't have all the information available. If your car was making strange noises and you took it to a mechanic but didn't tell him what you may have done to cause it, would he be able to easily diagnose and fix the problem? Probably not. If you're not gonna tell the doc what you did to get you here, then it is a wasted trip IMO.

    -moto

  34. #34
    eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    215
    well jus came back from the doc again. I told him I have pain and I told him I was on test. I told him im having pain and not sleeping and he did some tests and said im ok. For sleeping he said take some benadrel.
    My last shot of sus was on monday so I hope everything clears soon

  35. #35
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I'm glad you went to your DR. and was honest with him....Remember, EVERYONE is different. Just because things were OK with myself and other guys, I'm sure EVERYONE on here wants to make sure your OK. Listen to your body and do whats best for you!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •